Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAKRAS

4 posters

Go down

CHAKRAS Empty Re: CHAKRAS

Post  Spock Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:13 pm

We, Jedi's use the Chakras to channel the Force.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  mahabaratara Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:43 pm

I remember you once wrote something similar I just never got around to it...

Its on my to do list...

Wink

mahabaratara

Back to top Go down

Post  maid Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:55 am

Ciggy wrote:See if this one works for you:

1. Raise up your right arm

2. Form the fingers of your right hand like a spider, but make them stiff

3. Place your stiffened fingers onto the area of your Crown chakra, imagining energly flowing through your arm, out through your fingers, and into your skull (recirculating)

4. Now imagine that similar rays of energy (chi/mana/prana/orgone) from all over the universe are joining in with this flow, attracted to the motion of it, and flowing into your Crown chakra from all directions, and a little stronger at the sides.

5. Continue to experiment with this flow until you get a "biofeedback" effect, where thinking about the flow interacts with the flow. Notice how the imagination leads the energy to various places. Note the increases and decreases of sensation at various spots and with various intensities of the energy.

6. As an interesting vignette from this experiment, if you want to take it further, imagine a double-row of accupuncture needles going from your Crown chakra to your Third Eye, and along the mini-canal made by this double-row of needles, a rivulet of pure liquid silver is flowing, into your Third Eye from your Crown.

Sometimes for me the above exercise (and slight variations to it) are a completely mind-blowing "brain orgasm". Sometimes just mild, pleasant sensation.

I am going to try this. For me it seems that timing is everything. I will wait for when the moment presents itself.
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Ciggy,
Do you think you can turn the brain orgasm into a body orgasm.

I don't do well doing acupuncture or anything that manipulates my chi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 am

Do you think you can turn the brain orgasm into a body orgasm.

Tell me more about what you mean, as I may misunderstand, but I think you can have both simultaneously.

When it comes to this kind of thing, real experience gets you there. Reading books can be a hinderence. Every person is individual. I read books about astral travel that made an experience that is as natural as breathing sound difficult. James Campbell wrote, "Religion is a defense against a true spiritual experience." I say reading too many books about how to be, is a defense against truely being, if that makes any sense. I find talking about this on forums or with a shaman can be helpful, and I also found shamans aren't necessarily people I look up to.

I don't do well doing acupuncture or anything that manipulates my chi.
....... Hell no. I don't want anyone monkeying with my chi or sticking pins in me. I don't even like people reading my tarot cards. If you want something done right, do it yourself, with a little help from your friends. Wink
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:30 am

If we had any clue as to the power we have inside ourselves, we would not sit back and let control happen in the first place.
We can change anything if we wanted to. It is a dormant gift we have never used. But we have been made numbed and dumbed.
So sit down and do nothing if you want, you know we do have very few choices anyway, just as well not do anything and go with the flow.
It's all up to you, my dear folks, when the time has come.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Will someone please let me know when the real revolution starts?
I'm tired of trying to put a forest fire out with a garden hose.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:28 am

Hey Ciggy ........ so nice you visit our slow place here.

I forgot my password for Camarillo Brillo at WA.

I'll figure out how to change it. Just haven't gotten around to doing it.

Taking a break from blogging. Hope i didn't miss too much. I love you
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum