Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival

3 posters

Go down

Survival Empty Survival

Post  maid Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 am

Wondering Woman wrote: Here we go!........... Can you see the artificial pre-programmed psyops beginning!

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/natural_resources/article3423734.ece

Quote:
Food shortages loom as wheat crop shrinks and prices rise....

The world is only ten weeks away from running out of wheat supplies after stocks fell to their lowest levels for 50 years.

The crisis has pushed prices to an all-time high and could lead to
further hikes in the price of bread, beer, biscuits and other basic
foods.

It could also exacerbate serious food shortages in developing countries especially in Africa.

The crisis comes after two successive years of disastrous wheat
harvests, which saw production fall from 624m to 600m tonnes, according
to the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).

Experts blame climate change as heatwaves caused a slump in
harvests last year in eastern Europe, Canada, Morocco and Australia,
all big wheat producers.

Booming populations and a switch to a meat-rich diet in the
developing world also mean that about 110m tons of the world’s annual
wheat crop is being diverted to feed livestock.

Short term pressures have compounded the problem. Speculative
buying by investors gambling on further price rises has further pushed
up prices.

Though shortages are often blamed on the use of land for biofuel
crops, the main biofuel cereal crop is maize, not wheat. Farmers have
brought millions of acres of fallow land into production and the FAO
predicts that the shortages could be eliminated within 12 months.
Some of the quotes on the page....

Quote:
its all part of the globalists(NWO)Agenda...wake up people!!

john smith, southampton, hants

More fear mongering by the oil giants. What is their motive? Record oil
prices means record profits so they are resorting to economic terrorism
to gurantee their financial future. Wait until the World converts to
free energy - energy made without using any oil or crops. It is coming
sooner than you might think.

PAUL KINCAID, Toronto, Canada

Organic agriculture is far more efficient than conventional, if one
compares output of calories as a function of input of calories.
Furthermore, the effect of organic agriculture on the environment is
far less damaging than conventional agriculture. Furthermore organic
produce is qualitatively better. Incidentally, a notable recent book
regarding the insidious nature of GMO foods and the corporate
juggernaut is titled Seeds of Destruction, author Engdahl. Another
recent noteworthy and disturbing book is Jeffrey Smith's Genetic
Roulette.

Robert Snefjella, Hastings, Canada

i agree to the NWO comment, this has been mentioned many times in the past few years.

people laugh at comments like that but its true. im sure corn will be next. wonder why they started the doomsday seed bank hmmm.

mike, dover, de

The illuminati plans for NWO are progressing relentlessly. This is just one more part of the equation.
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Survival Empty Re: Survival

Post  maid Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:05 am

WW ........ Great Thread.

I don't have room to store or soil to
grow. I figure my best line of defense is become like the Cyote,
omniverous, and able to go long periods with no food. There are cyotes
in every state in the US. What a survivor the Cyote is.

I'm able to get by fasting with fruit juice ....... I can change my diet easily
........ I can eat just about anything........ It's just a food pill.

Survival Copy%20of%20Coyote%20howling%20in%20snow;%20Bryan%20Harry;%201964%20-%20NPS_small
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:23 pm

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520610/pg1

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:18 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-842180934463681887

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 pm

It seems to me this is a part of the depopulation agenda (i.e., genocide).

First, hey poison our food supply;
Then, when we get sick, they poison us with drugs, and slowly kill us with more chemicals, unnecessary radiation and surgeries.

While we are dying, they suck our money dry.

Nice plan, nice work, a nice orchestration of FDA, AMA, and Chemicals /Pharmaseuticals
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Birds eye point of view.............. You have a woman and a black man as the next puppets. If the woman gets in, the ones in control, will say, "we are going to free all women worldwide and in order to do that we will have to kill, lie, conquer, ummmmmm we mean kindly implement democracy, especially for all those oppressed females." Great excuse, better than the "terrorist are going to get you" one. And of course right hand man Gore will want his share too.
If the black man gets elected, which is less likely because their aren't too many black people to eugenicize or take over, ummmmm we mean free. The elites already f#^$#$ up Africa. Besides Africa is not geographically situated where the military can use tactics on Asia.

Now if the U.S. just needs to conquer China and perhaps Russia to have their NWO, they will need to invade and take over the countries surrounding their enemies. Seemed liked they wanted to get the Muslims for a long time now, maybe they will take a break once the middle east is taken or maybe they will go for it all after that and take on China ("oh we want to help bail out the U.S from economic crisis, uhhhh we mean buy out, blind them with materialistic etc...of course ultimately to take over") or Russia.

Who would allow a seed that cannot produce the next crops to even be planted, wouldn't that be completely against survival. And now they take away food from us and are now rationing, they have taken everything else, it seems like it was planned to have that taken away last, so we wouldn't get to riled up. Now it will be too late when their are any protests, we can fight back to no avail, their are big changes around the corner. Looks like the elite win again. The future looks bleak, unless...............

Last edited by ocelotl on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 pm

My earlier words in cartoon... just came out today: http://www.naturalnews.com/023014.html
Survival Plan-for-global-food-supply_600
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 pm

I was being morbid. So I changed a couple things in my post. This is serious, I don't find that cartoon funny at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:40 pm

No, i don't think it was meant to be funny. Read this - published today: http://naturalnews.com/023015.html

The Food Irradiation Plot: Why the USDA Wants to Sterilize Fresh Produce and Turn Live Foods into Dead Foods

(NaturalNews) There's a new plot underway to sterilize your food and destroy the nutritional value of fresh produce. The players in this plot are the usual suspects: The USDA (which backed the "raw" almond sterilization rules now in effect in California) and the American Chemical Society -- a pro-chemical group that represents the interests of industrial chemical manufacturers... an irradiation policy would greatly increase the number of people killed by infections and chronic diseases that are prevented by the natural medicines found in fresh produce!

I would add to above that they are now irradiating "raw milk" which you talked about...
We are truly in a survival mode... sigh...

How the USDA plans to join the FDA in keeping everyone sick: There is a corporate-sponsored plot underway in the U.S. today to keep people sick and deny them access to information about natural cures (such as medicinal foods) that would prevent disease and keep people out of the hospitals. In more than 1,500 articles on this website, I've documented the FDA's criminality, the USDA's indefensible actions, and the criminal behavior of drug manufacturers who only earn profits if they can find a way to keep the entire population sick and diseased for another generation or two.

Destroying the natural medicine in the food supply sure would be a highly effective way to create more customers for Big Pharma, wouldn't it? I think it's all part of the "keep the population sick and diseased" plot being carried out by an evil partnership between drug companies and the U.S. government. We already know that the FDA and USDA work for the corporations, not the People. We already know that they will do practically anything to boost their profits (including conducting medical experiments on infants, drugging schoolchildren, lying to the public, fabricating clinical trials and more). Is it any surprise that they would now attempt a "final solution" on the food supply that kills the food and thereby results in a huge reduction in the population's intake of the disease-fighting nutrients found in fresh produce?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:23 pm

They are killing us right in front of our eyes, and we don't see it. Why do you think they are doing this?

Anything you send in the mail is also irradiated. I'll see if I can get the small berry plants sent to me instead of the seeds. I've done this before.

The funny thing is that they scare us first about not taking a health supplement because yes it will kill you they say, ewwwwwwwwwww, scary. And then they announce, we will have to regulate them (hike up the price) because if you take control of your health and use them, you might just kill yourself, ewwwwwwwww, scary.

They are not irradiating my raw milk, I dare them to go near it!!

The USDA and FDA are the same and one as with any U.S. federales..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:47 am

It's amazing that the toxic plants can be so medicinal, alot of the homeopathic remedies are like that. I would recommend growing your own oleander and other medicinal plants. Start out with the less toxic graviola, and talk to herbalist/plant people and learn before treating yourself or others with the highly toxic ones.

Qui-gon, interesting how the website, that you posted in the cancer thread, talks about using orthodox and alternative treatments together. I would always start out with alternative only. And no they don't all inflame the body. The body naturally gets more inflamed the older we get. Any trauma to the body, such as an accident will increase your chances of getting cancer.

So a bad tooth causes breast cancer, hmmmmm. A bad tooth can also cause the bacteria in it to go in the brain and cause some trouble even death. Headaches and bad teeth are a bad sign. If you inject sugar in the blood stream it goes into the teeth and causes cavities. Sugar is one of the worst things out there. Just as bad as taking meds.

My take on health is that stress (mental and physical) and other subtle energies are the cause of any illness. I can be around all kinds of ill people and even have them sneeze on me and I won't get sick, but soon as I let my defenses down and become stressed I'm very vulnerable.

Just want to give some advice on aloe vera and slippery elm bark for ulcers(caused by stress of course and then the H.pylori bacteria take over and make it worse) and esophagal cancer. They are excellent at healing. The fresher the enzymes the better.

I'd like to learn more of the reasons for fungi, like that article said the fungi follow the bacteria, fungi also eat the excessive carbs in our bodies. So it's not really that the fungus cause the ailments, like candida or cancer IMO. The mushroom fungi are great anti cancer medicinals. They eat whatever is in excess or whatever is not supposed to be there. I would like to know if the fungi pick on good bacteria as well.

Last edited by ocelotl on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:29 am

Just after writing my previous post, i went to the kitchen where my wife was munching on "raw" almond she just got from Trader Joe's. Dare it said "raw" on the package when i know it has been pasteurized at 200 degrees. Yes, they are allowed to say "raw" when it is actually DEAD.

F*CK!

Where the F*CK will this end? When we are all sick or dead?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Okay the changes in you will take place slowly and you won't notice them for another 20 years so no need to worry, it's all for your own good. JUST KIDDING!

Seriously becoming upset will only cause you to get ill. If we don't put all this anger towards stopping the GMO's, we will have to use mind over matter. Instead of letting it change and affect our DNA, maybe we can get it before it gets us!
We will have to get on the ball and realize that we can manipulate our own DNA for the better. We could be doing some amazing things with our bodies, with this special energy in us. It's as if we have been living like zombies, letting whatever and anything to happen to us. Time to take control and learn what we can do!!

p.s.
The thing with genetic modification is that we eat this food (take in toxins, whatever) and the next generations are going to be the one's affected.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Unnatural Selection
Awarded "Best Film," (CineEco, Portugal), "Best Long Production," (IEFF, Brazil), and "Best Journalistic Achievement," (IEFF, Germany). "Meticulously researched, excellently photographed"
–Ökomedia. This stunning European documentary made available for the first time in the US, reveals several harsh consequences of genetic engineering worldwide.

A failed GM cotton crop prompts farmer suicides in India.
Windborne GM canola contaminates organic and conventional farms in Canada. One farmer fights Monsanto in the Supreme Court.
A company seeks approval for giant GM salmon that may threaten the survival of the natural species.
GM pigs are born with ghastly mutations.
And experts reveal how inadequate testing and regulations put us at risk.

Hopefully these are the correct links to the movie.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4499930634181592531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA76tcYLNXg&feature=related
http://www.seedsofdeception.com/Public/TheGMOTrilogy/index.cfm

Damn they want to suck the life out of everything. They HAVE BEGUN TO PATENT the natural medicinal ingredient in plants. Not only are they going to take away our supplements, because their drugs aren't working, (just added) AND KILL AND MAKE ILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. ...especially their antiobitics, they patent the natural antiobitics in plants. For example the strong antiobitic in turmeric is now theirs. All these plants are now theirs, to do as they will.

Forget growth hormones, have the GMed animals bend to technology. So they are going to have animals that grow huge, not just the GM plants.
Oh and those factory farmed mother hens want to brood and that gets in the way of egg sales, so now they are going to genetically take away the mothering instinct in hens, so they don't hatch their eggs. Animals will soon no longer be animals, but freaks of technology.
Robots don't need food, so the only thing for us humans to live in the future is to become chipped, modified like hell and android like, because their won't be any food left.

Last edited by ocelotl on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:59 am

I've added more to my post above.......

and.........

The fundamental mistake of genetic engineering is that they want all life to be a machine, that is the goal. So when they talk about people becoming like androids and chipped, people will have to succumb, because their won't be any food left. A nasty trick to make us change and have no other option but to become an android.

and.............newly added:
a big war will just be a front and means for depopulation, and then they can develop their android like humans after the wipe out.

and
So the great designer of everything is the Grand Architect(GA) (Who has been a secret for awhile and still is). I understand that everything has a purpose, so do I have no right to interfere and judge Nature's(GA) ever evolving life perfections. Eg., I may see something wrong or bad, when it really isn't, because I am blind and can't fathom what's out there, in front of me or behind everything.

Last edited by ocelotl on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 am

I've always admired women from India, here is one of them. Let's give a big namaste to Dr. Vandana Shiva
http://www.zmag.org/bios/homepage.cfm?authorID=90
http://www.navdanya.org/
http://rootsandwings.wordpress.com/2007/11/12/dr-vandana-shiva-defending-food-freedom-in-a-period-of-food-fascism/
Vandana Shiva--Two Myths That Keep the World Poor
http://www.organicconsumers.org/btc/shiva112305.cfm

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:12 pm

ocelotl wrote:Damn they want to suck the life out of everything. They HAVE BEGUN TO PATENT the natural medicinal ingredient in plants. Not only are they going to take away our supplements, because their drugs aren't working, (just added) AND KILL AND MAKE ILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. ...especially their antiobitics, they patent the natural antiobitics in plants. For example the strong antiobitic in turmeric is now theirs. All these plants are now theirs, to do as they will.

This pattern seems to be accelerating these days... i hear about this sort of stuff almost everyday. The vast majority of the people are totally ignorant of this. i have been (trying to) talk to people about this. They are busy running around like in a hamster wheel all day. They come home to take a handful of drug pills, then sit in front of the tube and watch endless drug commercials. It's extremely sad. They will do no research of their own. When you talk to them about any of this shit, they get confrontational and demand proof. I tell them to do their own research. But, i know they never will...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:04 am

And of course the big news this week is that antioxidants (I think that's the word) is dangerous for the health, so to pave the way for the new anti-vitamin laws.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Survival Empty High Cost of Medicine - Marketing Disease/Pushing Drugs

Post  Spock Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:00 pm

For years, Big Pharma have been taking the public for a costly ride and making a killing in the process -- seriously, a lot of people are dying as a result. Their clever politics and marketing schemes are tailored specifically to empty out our bank accounts and force us to sell-off our homes if need be, for drugs that would otherwise cost a few pesos elsewhere in the world. But it doesn't stop there:

With so much profit potential glistening in their eyes, these companies have little incentive to provide cures. Rather, they recycle old drugs, modifying them ever so slightly (often resulting in deadly cocktails), for the single purpose of acquiring new patents; thus, renewing their monopoly over pricing. But that's only the beginning...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6554114430868985768

1. Marketing Disease/Pushing Drugs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc5MPhOfW6M
2. "Me Too Drugs" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKTeFOVmLm0
3. Same Drug, Different Pill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDOb6-s7Jo
4. "Gifts and Trips" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdLJtxDBERA
5. Manipulated Clinical Research https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OWtdOwLn-k
6. Selling Inferior Medicine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwuLxVsscU
7. Deceptive Advertising https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emn_UwnpRPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:27 am

We need to help and teach each other so we can become independent and contacts and learning from each other is great...................we need worldwide friends...........not a NWO.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/index.php

Don't know why they call it hipforums............guess it's to get the very young one's interested as they need the most guidance.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum