Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freemasons - from the Shadows

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Freemasons -  from the Shadows - Page 3 Empty Re: Freemasons - from the Shadows

Post  Spock Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 am

i just ordered this book.
Freemasons -  from the Shadows - Page 3 377e81b0c8a029d93600b110.L
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

Oh I hope you will enjoy reading it. A little word from Hesse: he said that Steppenwolf was "more often and more violently misunderstood" than any of his other books. Hesse felt that his readers focused only on the suffering and despair that are depicted in Harry Haller's life, thereby missing the possibility of transcendence and healing. Like I said, for me it was a really uplifting experience. It's about human nature and the two souls that beat in our hearts. Goethe also mentioned the two souls inside the heart of mankind. It is deep esoteric knowledge.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Dice wrote:Hesse felt that his readers focused only on the suffering and despair that are depicted in Harry Haller's life, thereby missing the possibility of transcendence and healing. Like I said, for me it was a really uplifting experience.
Like Phoenix, hope rising from the ashes of despair. i look forward to it.

Another subject:

i was reading more about ancient mythology and it seems that Atlantis was a part of Lemuria in the same super-continent (in southern hemisphere), not separate locations on the planet as some portray. When Mu sank, Atlantis was what was left of it i wonder. Then it is still possible that it was closer to Antarctica of today. What do you think?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:42 am

I have been told that Mu and Atlantis were two different lifestyles if you want. In some regions there would be overlapping. Atlanteans did everything with advanced technologies and the Lemurians would do everything with magic, or something more advanced than magic, a very high form of prayer. The conflict escalated when the Atlanteans tried to rule over the Lemurians. The Lemurians prayed for their own destruction. Lemurians could walk between dimensions and were not so attached to anything...except their freedom maybe. There are many temples under the sea off the Californian coast that have not been found yet. It looks like as if the Atlanteans underestimated the people of Mu and regarded them as primitives who should serve them. It didn't work out because the Lemurians knew that they were pretty helpless without their technologies. That's why the people of Mu prayed for a poleshift disaster..because it is the only way to keep the Atlanteans in their place. Sounds a bit erie huh....somewhat similar to our days, no? Well the problem is not the technology, it's when they start to destroy the sacred...we are sacred beings and the conflict is as fresh as ever and 2012 will be the beginning of the selfdestruction of their own civilisation again through a nuclear war (just like back then) to fight for dominance unless they fucking evolve soon. After the war or during the war we will experience another poleshift and then we start from scratch, Tabula Rasa...and those in control of the buttons know it and can't do a damn thing about it..except to except. The severity of a poleshift can be influenced by the sentient beings of this planet....but if you ask me...there are a lot of beings that will just not have it the "Atlantean way" ever...not as rulers and owners of this precious rock in space or on the multi dimensional levels...That's all I know about it.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 am

Like Phoenix, hope rising from the ashes of despair

Maybe...or like liberty and healing through selfknowledge. The "burnt part" is the unknown or false
perceptions of oneself. I often talked about the trinity that a human is but not too many listened.
But it is useful to know, not only because magic becomes powerful, it becomes spotless.
Most writers of the 20th century are aware of the two souls beating in one heart, but only a few
acknowledge the guardians (angels) that helps us evolve..

Only when the wolf and the man are friends respecting each other and share the physical body
peacefully as "good children" who listen to the guardian spirit, can anything exciting happen.
That's the true hierarchy and not some external misconstruction.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:

But we should rather talk about your little problems...

you know, having like at least 4 more accounts everywhere so that you have to mostly talk to yourself....
Oh my God. Everywhere? You have found me and my problems out (cringe). I mean, put me on a cross and whip my hide with razor wire. I mean four years on the MTSAR forum, two more for short spell just to remind a few morons how much they were idiots on the MTSAR forum, yourself included, and this one. Epidemic. Sickly. The sins run deep and I will have to account for them some day....but I am sure, with you as my judge, I will not be found worthy to lick shit off your boots.
But one day...perhaps. I am sure no one here has signed up on four forums...ever...nor anyone else on the entire internet. I am deviant by yours set of standards...truly deviant.

Yup, time to read Steppenwolf, you may get healed from your inner madness and your completely
retarded self-rightous excuse for maniputating and disrespecting other people....cookie dough monster.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm

quicksilver
Freemasons -  from the Shadows - Page 3 Colbi_Quicksilver_by_AzraelEvangeline
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

That's the real look.
Freemasons -  from the Shadows - Page 3 2m76z5t
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Mr. Spock wrote:i was reading more about ancient mythology and it seems that Atlantis was a part of Lemuria in the same super-continent (in southern hemisphere), not separate locations on the planet as some portray. When Mu sank, Atlantis was what was left of it i wonder. Then it is still possible that it was closer to Antarctica of today. What do you think?

Freemasonry was the first organized religion. They fabricated all the other religions that came after. They invented Gods, Lucifer, Angels and all that in order to control the masses. It sure has worked, if one goes by the number of people who now defend their right to abandon the use of their brains.

The definition of FAITH is ..."to believe in some implausible premiss no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary", ie: BRAINDEAD.

"Freemasonry is a SYSTEM of MORALITY veiled in ALLEGORY and illustrated by SYMBOLS".

According to the material I have read and the codes I have deciphered, Matrial Clan Societies were fully functional in Eritrea/Ethiopia (Abyssinia) for at least 140,000 years. Then, (58,800 BC) pedophiles were forcibly evicted from the clans and they resettled in caves of mountains adjacent to the coastline of the Red Sea, in what was later called The Land of Punt (Somalia).

From there these predator pedophiles preyed upon the matrial clans, while eventually perfecting the arts of sailing and stone-cutting (mining); many among them also became addicted to local drugs (myrrh/soma/opium).

Designating themselves expatriate Ma~sons and "High Priests", they began to expand their vast tunnel complex underground which, eventually, led them over many millinea, and by tracing rats through the cracks and spaces that separate the plates of the earth, first to resurface on Gulf islands, and much later, at Mount Sinai.

Again later, over thousands of years, they made their way underground, passing through the Levant and on to Mount Ararat. The Priests who dressed as women established their first permanent outposts at Sinai and Ararat.

Much later, but prior to the last ice age (24,000 BC), they set up permanent command and control headquarters on the continent of Antarctica (Atlantis), where they developed a secret plan to take over the planet in a step-by-step manner; in preparation for the day when they would eventually lift~off from earth and explore the stars (rats written backwards). This is when they formulated Zoro-Astrianism as their ARMY called RE~LEGION.

To begin their infiltration back into surface clan society, they then genetically modified humans spies (to be their eyes), by cleansing their skin colour and later introduced these Sons of Gods slowly (males only at
first) styled Aryans, into the Caucuses region, at the end of the Ice Age.

Command and Control remains in Antarctica, while the entire planet is linked underground in a geodesic web of tunnels whose main openings are centered on Assyria (Syria~Iraq~Iran), Korea and Thibet.

It was the belief of almost all the ancient nations, that the world was hatched from an egg made by the Creator(genetic engineering), over which the Spirit of God was represented as hovering in the same manner as a bird broods or flutters over her eggs. Faber, (Pag. Idol., i. 4,) who traced everything to the Arkite worship, says that this egg, which was a symbol of the resurrection, was no other than the ark; and as Dionysus was fabled in the Orphic hymns to be born from an egg, he and Noah were the same person; wherefore the birth of Dionysus or Brahma, or any other hero god from an egg, was nothing more than the egress of Noah from the ark. Be this as it may, the egg has been always deemed a symbol of the resurrection of our Lord. As this is the most universally diffused of all symbols, it is strange that it has found no place in the symbolism of Freemasonry, which deals so much with the doctrine of the resurrection, of which the egg was everywhere the recognized symbol. It was, however, used by the ancient architects, and from them was adopted by the Operative Masons of the Middle Ages, one of whose favorite ornaments was the ovolo, or egg-moulding.

Encyclopedia of Freemasonry 1894

Masonry's lower degrees are braindead

Freemasonry consists of three visible or public grades (3); each of which is then further sub - divided into thirty degrees (30). The lower 30 degrees and their tenets were designed as a blind to conceal the true object of the Fraternity, which was and is, to steal "Political Control of the entire World" from its original female nurturers (Clan Mothers) and create a New World Order. The middle 30 degrees and their tenets were designed as a control mechanism over the elites (identified by fortune, not by talent) of the world. Bribery is being used to fed the overblown egos and greed of the world's publicly visible "ruling class". The top 30 degrees and their tenets were designed as a maximum control mechanism over the true controllers of the world. Blackmail, linked to personal sexually based deviation, is the only control mechanism that has endured the test of time. None of these 90 degrees however impinge upon the ultimate power of the fourth (4) level of Freemasonry, the Hidden Hand - Jubal Troglodytes of Greenland (formerly of Mt. Ararat and Ethiopia).
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm

And the Mason is familiar with these doctrines of Philo: that the Supreme Being is a centre of Light whose rays or emanations pervade the Universe; for that is the Light for which all Masonic journeys are a search (Willing Fools), and of which the sun and moon in our Lodges are only emblems: that Light and Darkness, chief enemies from the beginning of Time, dispute with each other the empire of the world; which we symbolize by the candidate wandering in darkness and being brought to light: that the world was created, not by the Supreme Being, but by a secondary agent, who is but His WORD [the Λογος], and by types which are but his ideas, aided by an INTELLIGENCE, or WISDOM [Σοφια], which gives one of His Attributes; in which we see the occult meaning of the necessity of recovering "the Word"; and of our two columns of STRENGTH and WISDOM, which are also the two parallel lines that bound the circle representing the Universe: that the visible world is the image of the invisible world; that the essence of the Human Soul is the image of God(genetic engineering), and it existed before the body; that the object of its terrestrial life is to disengage itself of its body or its sepulchre; and that it will ascend to the Heavenly regions(underground) whenever it shall be purified; in which we see the meaning, now almost forgotten in our Lodges, of the mode of preparation of the candidate for apprenticeship, and his tests and purifications in the first Degree, according to the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite

-Albert Pike

GENETIC ENGINEERING. Each human cell holds a vast storehouse of genetic information in some 100,000 genes, which code for individual biochemical functions, strung out along 46 chromosomes. Collectively, this storehouse forms the human genome. The techniques of genetic engineering allow scientists to identify specific genes, to remove any one of those genes from an organism's chromosome, to clone or make a single or large number of copies of that gene, to analyze a copy in detail, to modify it, and to reinsert it into the genetic material of the organism from which it was derived or into the genetic material of a similar or very different organism.

Smallest human chromosomes: chromosome 21 and the Y chromosome

Chromosome abnormalities can occur from structural defects in the chromosome or from having either more or fewer than the normal 46 chromosomes. Down's syndrome, formerly called mongolism, is caused by an extra 21st chromosome. Mental retardation is moderate to severe, and the characteristic physical appearance of people with Down's syndrome includes a small skull; a short, flat-bridged nose; and unusually short fingers and neck.

Sex chromosome aberrations occur in both males and females. Turner's syndrome arises because one of the two X chromosomes is absent in the female. This results in a short, blocky physique and lack of sexual development. In Klinefelter's syndrome the male usually has two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome, resulting in small genitals, lack of sperm formation, late puberty, and, occasionally, breast development.

The existence of fabricated pseudo hermaphrodites (by cloning a female-male out of male -- see Danny-Lynne) is the real secret revealed by the da Vinci code (ie: not Dan Brown's revelation). The fact of Mary Magdalene being attached at the hip with Jesus in da Vinci's portrait of THE LAST SUPPER

Artistoteles was absurd, he claimed that Life originated from non-life, but only Life can beget Life. In this sense, the Seed of Life is continiously present in all of the cosmos. Even Scientist like Darwin continued to champion the "magical believe" that Life can be created from non-life, thus claimed tha bacteria can be derived from nutrient rich chemicals and hence that's how life began on earth...(...)...acording to Darwinians this only occured once, non-life giving birth to microbes which subsequently gave birth to all other Life organisms "completely by chance and developing into complex animals leading to random selection all the way up to modern man. But even Luis Pasteur debunked this theory. Pasteur demonstarted that bacteria only reproduced from bacteria, only dny can produce dna and only Life can produce Life. There for the Frankenstein Story can be understood as an allegory of the mad scientist who tries to hijack the process known to us as creation, he the "creator" though still needs to tamper with DNA to produce any result...but wants to make the public believe that he did it by the use of thunderbolts and lightening electricity...just as the allegory numerous modern scientist have tried to play the role of creator-god using electricity and ultra violet light in the hope of creating Life from non-life and bewed especially nutrient rich organic soups - it is this "special recepy" they claim that explains how Life began, but sure to say, not a single fragment of DNA was ever produced in this way despite the most elaborately financed experiments in the most advanced laboratories around the world. Yet tampering with the DNA of a sheep did produce the clone Dolly. There is absolutely no evidence to suport the myth of the organic soup that suposedly let to the survival of the fittest, matter of fact it must be the most ignorant delusion to ever been distributed.

What we are dealing with is a bunch of people who made it their job to HIJACK CREATION...by no other means than HIJACKING DNA in an attempt to tamper with it to create the perfect controllable slave from which they hope to gain eternal Life without being subjected to the natural requirements and processes...and in order to con queer the entirety of existing Life...
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm

THE OCCULT ORIGINS OF THE AMERICAN NATION
By Dr. Harrell Rhome With the exception of illustrations, this is Copyright ©2009 All Rights Reserved.

OUR FREEMASONIC FOUNDING FATHERS.

“This new faith in the future of humanity that spread in the
eighteenth century was not simply an abstract fact of a mental
force. It became a social force and a concrete fact through the
agency of Freemasonry which at once accepted it and advocated it;
the great historical importance of modern Freemasonry results from
this attitude that it took then and to which it has since
consistently adhered. Thus Freemasonry has become the most
efficient social power of the civilized world. But it has been a
hidden power, difficult to trace, to describe and to define.
Consequently most historians have avoided treating it seriously and
giving it due credit.”

“Political revolutions have been often and minutely studied; and it
is logical that it should be so, because they are very colorful and
offer a mixture of glory and horror that impresses people. But,
after all, they are mere reflections of deeper movements; they are
light and unreal, like the shadows of a moving picture on the silver
screen. True reality lies in the passions, dreams and hopes of men,
in those impulses which urge them to act and which lead in the game.

In order to promote these new ideas and help put them into practice,
a new tool was required and that new tool was ready – Freemasonry.”
Bernard Fay, Revolution and Freemasonry 1680-1800, 1929, pp.
viii-ix.

Let’s start in the beginning. We are, more often than not, told
that we are a Christian nation, founded on solid Biblical
principles, but this does not hold up under scrutiny. Far from it!
Practically all the key figures in the colonial separatist movement
were Freemasonic occultists. If they publicly practiced a religion
other than that, it was usually philosophical Deism and/or ultra
liberal semi-Christian Unitarianism and Universalism. Even then,
none were ever known as regular churchgoers. Religion, as expressed
in various Christian creeds and confessions, means utterly nothing
to devout Freemasons, especially at the levels of the higher
adepts. They see themselves as above all of that.

WHAT DOES THE MASONIC RELIGION REALLY BELIEVE?

The Freemasons were Illuminati Globalists, part of an elitist
society who felt they had the best ideas for governing the world.
Their successes at the turn of the eighteenth century placed them in
charge of two major nations, one old and one new. Their principles
were not only expressed in internationalist political philosophies,
but in spiritual matters as well. Freemasonry is a perfect model
for a one-world religion. Since its origins are philosophically and
symbolically in the Temple of Solomon and various Old Testament
folktales, its basic Hebraic heritage cannot be denied. Of course,
this is also makes a convenient kindred link to Christianity. For
the most part then, Freemasonry can be seen as a form of Kabalistic
Judaism. Of course, this creates an influential international
support group for political movements such as Zionism. When we read
the infamous Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, we see
that the entire program is framed in a Freemasonic format. Why is
this? The Lodge’s deepest and most arcane mysteries come from that
part of the Judaic Talmud called the Kabala. In Hebrew, Kabala
translates as the “whispered tradition”. The deeper mysteries are
rarely written and even then, never completely. In the full meaning
of the Hebrew word, the dogma and doctrines are transmitted only
from mouth to ear. This is the true origin of the teachings deep at
the heart of Freemasonic occultism. If you have a doubt about this,
read Morals and Dogma, first published in 1871 after decades
of research. More than anything else, it is best described as a
manual of Kabalistic numerology and mysticism. It was written by 33rd
degree Mason, General Albert Pike, but with considerable input by
the master magus and Kabalist of the nineteenth century, Eliphas
Levi. Even if you only read a little, selecting here and there,
you’ll see the truth of what I say. Lodge members are taught to use
all religions to their advantage. A 33rd degree
modern-day Mason, tells us more.

"The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine
illumination of his lodge that as a Mason his religion must be
universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he
recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every
shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or
cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all
spiritual truth." Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry,
p. 65.

The Lodges were thoroughly entrenched in early America, even before
they were in Europe. Once the American Revolution was done, they
staged the French one, which turned out to be much more violent and
bloody than what happened here, but both Revolutions were part of a
larger Freemasonic-Illuminati geopolitical game plan. And, it began
right here in the colonies.

“…Masonry made its way among the important men, among the
intellectuals and the most intelligent of the upper middle class.
It spread over the United States with the same success.
Philadelphia had its lodge in 1727, Boston in 1733, Georgia in 1734,
South Carolina in 1735, etc. In Europe, Paris had its first lodge
in 1725, but Florence had to wait until 1733, Hamburg till 1737,
Berlin, 1740, and St. Petersburg, 1771. America wasn’t behind the
times.” Bernard Fay, Franklin, the Apostle of Modern Times,
1929, p. 145.

IS AMERICA A PART OF MASONIC DESTINY AND THEIR GLOBALIST PROGRAM?

Manly P. Hall thought so, and we assume the sophisticated Masons of
the American Revolutionary era knew the same story. The Lodge is
not only filled with Old Testament Hebrew imagery, but also gloms
onto the Egyptian mysteries and symbolism. This explains our unique
double-sided Great Seal as well as the Egypto-Masonic images on our
currency. Read how this Illuminati Freemasonic vision underlies
today’s multicultural Globalist New World Order agenda.

“I
dedicate this book to the proposition that American Democracy is
part of a Universal Plan.”

“Thousands of years ago, in Egypt, these mystical orders were aware
of the existence of the western hemisphere and the great continent
which we call America. The bold resolution was made that this
western continent should become the site of the philosophic empire.
Just when this was done it is impossible now to say, but certainly
the decision was reached prior to the time of Plato, for a thinly
veiled statement of this resolution is the substance of his treatise
on the Atlantic Islands.” …
\
“And
so it is from the remote past, from the deep shadows of the medieval
world as well as from the early struggles of more modern times, that
the power of American democracy has come. But we are only on the
threshold of the democratic state. Not only must we preserve that
which we have gained through ages of striving, we must also per­fect
the plan of the ages, setting up here the machinery for a world
brotherhood of nations and races.”

Freemasons -  from the Shadows - Page 3 Image008

SECRET LODGES AND RESTRICTED RITUALS.

Not all the names connected with the Lodges are known. There are
covert lodges with secret oaths and degrees totally unknown to
Masons in the lower levels. The more ordinary members and a few
selected others are the ones known to the public; the others are
not. Satellite societies like Skull and Bones also figure in. It
seems reasonable to assume that if the bizarre and obscene rituals
of Skull and Bones are at all typical, then this is just the tip of
an ugly iceberg. Do some secret ceremonies involve ritualized
homicide? In February 1998, the remains of four adults and six
children were found in the basement of a London home once occupied
by Benjamin Franklin. All showed signs of dismemberment and
dissection. Anatomy lessons presented by Dr. Franklin, the
scientist? Or macabre magical rites? Old Ben was active in the
infamous Hellfire Club, legendary for its obscene, drunken and
demonic doings. To sum up, both today and yesterday, there are
extremist sects under the broader Masonic umbrella. This was
certainly the case at the end of the eighteenth century.

“Masonry… had grown so quickly that its chiefs could not control the
spirit of it, or regulate its development. Europe swarmed with
dissenting, irregular, fantastic lodges which were Masonic only in
name. These ‘Masons’ practiced all kinds of bizarre and sometimes
shocking rites which had nothing in common with the central
organization, the Grand Lodge of London.” Fay, Franklin....

“Towards the middle of the eighteenth century, Europe basked in the
light of a thriving Freemasonry. Masons were to be found
everywhere. Everywhere brethren congregated in secret and
mysterious meetings. ” Fay, Revolution and Freemasonry

Most members never go beyond the Master Mason third degree. In that
position, they may preside over a Lodge. To pursue advanced degrees
means investing considerable time, effort, travel and money. Most
are satisfied with what they learn in the basic “Blue Degrees”, and
think they have hints to the rest. This, of course, creates a
worldwide cadre of “useful idiots”. Of course, other candidates are
pre-selected for higher degrees and roles as soon as they join.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple.
Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is
intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended
that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall
imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for
the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.” … It is well enough for
the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in
the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in
vain." Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 1871.

WHAT WAS THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION ALL ABOUT?

Another myth we’re taught is that the Revolution was an across the
board popular movement for freedom, supported by almost all the
people. In truth, it was not. Like most revolutions, it was led by
a minority activist faction. Indeed, most colonists were loyal to
the crown. The independence movement was led by a wealthy clique
with interests in trade, shipping and agriculture. However, some
were more conservative and a bit hesitant to embrace the
revolution. The Declaration of Independence was not fully signed
until five years after the conflict was over! Why was this? Most
did not sign this Freemasonic document until well after the fact
because they either thought secession was a bad idea, or wanted to
see if the new nation was going to last before committing
themselves. Thus, the revolution was staged by a small party,
almost all of whom were Masons. In Revolution and Freemasonry,
1680-1800, Professor Fay says the Lodge was the unifying factor
that brought off the revolution. It probably would not have
happened without it.

“Masonry alone undertook to lay the foundation for national unity in
America, because through the very nature of its organization, it
could spread throughout all the colonies and work steadily and
silently. It created in a limited but very prominent class of
people a feeling of American unity without which the American
liberty could not have developed –

without which there would have been no United States.”
pp. 229-230.

“Freemasonry cannot deny the outstanding role played by its leaders
in the Revolution, or that the Continental Congress, where the
delegates from the colonies met to prepare a common political
program and to organize the defense against England, was in majority
composed of Masons. These congresses were imbued with the purest
Masonic spirit, as proved by their actions, which finally was
expressed in the Declaration of Independence.” … George Washington
and Benjamin Franklin were the columns without which the Temple of
American liberty would have crumbled; Washington and Franklin were
the two outstanding Masons of the time. During the long and bitter
conflict which disrupted the country, they never stopped their
Masonic activities.” pp. 241-242.

The Continental Army was led by General Washington, who
succeeded because of his utterly committed leadership style. He was
a true spiritual inspiration to his troops. Under his command, they
won significant victories over both the British troops and their
German mercenary forces. Indeed, they almost always held their own
against the much better-trained European professional soldiers.
Without Washington, a dedicated and proud Mason at the helm, this
might not have happened. Indeed, the Continental Army could be
called a Masonic organization, especially in the upper ranks.

“All the staff officers Washington trusted were Masons, and all
the leading generals of the army were Masons; Alexander
Hamilton, John Marshall, James Madison, Gen. Greene, Gen. Lee, Gen.
Sullivan, Lord Stirling, the two Putnams, Gen. Steuben, Montgomery,
Jackson, Gist, Henry Knox and Ethan Allen were Masons. They all
gathered around their Master Mason Washington and they all met at
the ‘Temple of Virtue’, ‘a rude structure forming an oblong square
forty by sixty feet, one story in height, a single entrance which
was flanked by two pillars’. The monument had been built by order
of the Commander in Chief as an Assembly Hall for the meetings of
the field lodges. The atmosphere which surrounded Washington was
Masonic and it may be said that the framework of his mind was
Masonic. His opinion of Masonry was that which he expressed
later in life: ‘The virtues that ennoble mankind are taught,
nourished and fostered in the heart of the Freemason; they encourage
domestic life and serve as a standard for the highest duties of the
state.’ No wonder that he had given such an impulse to Masonic life
in the army. p. 250.

“Eighteenth century Freemasonry had fostered the revolutionary
spirit, the revolutionary spirit had brought about the American and
French Revolution.” p. 305. …

“Freemasonry itself did not make the revolutions, but
prepared and achieved them. It impelled its members to
play their part in the revolution, but when the revolution actually
started it disappeared, to appear again later more brilliant and
alive than ever. This fact has enabled many historians to state that
Freemasonry had nothing to do with revolutions. This is an error.”
p. 314.

The internationalist forces of Freemasonry brought the same
revolutionary spirit to France, but to a more extreme degree. The
French Revolution followed very quickly on the heels of the American
one.

FREEMASONRY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

Because of their close connection with the Founding Fathers, today’s
Masons proudly claim that the Constitution is solidly based in Lodge
traditions. It appears that, in several ways, the document was
Masonically-inspired. But (either because of or in spite of this)
we have to admit they did an exceptional job! Without a doubt, this
truly revolutionary document is a genuine and lasting political and
spiritual miracle. No other governmental system is more on the side
of the people, protecting them from oppression, than the principles
and precepts found in our original American Constitutional Republic,
but not in the debased mockery that exists today.

“Another connection lies between the philosophic ideologies and
symbols of the American Revolution and those of Freemasonry. For
example, as Bailyn pointed out, ‘the word constitution and the
concept behind it was of central importance to the colonists’
political thought; their entire understanding of the crisis in
Anglo-American relations rested upon it.’ [See Bernard Bailyn,
Ideological Origins of the American Revolution, 1992.] What
Bailyn did not discuss is how Masonic the focus on a constitution
is. The Masonic constitution had been written by Reverend James
Anderson under the guidance and direction of the newly formulated
Grand Lodge of England in 1723, and updated and expanded in 1738.
Consisting of more than merely the rules of the Fraternity it also
compiled one of the first historical portrayals of the Craft.
After the formation of the Grand Lodge of England in 1717, the role
of constitutionality and distribution of legitimate Charters began
to dominate the politics of Masonry. Brothers would naturally see a
constitution as a necessary aspect of the revolutionary aims of the
colonies.” The
Relationship Between Revolutionary Freemasonry and South Africa,
Parts I, II & III,

by SP Isaiah Kirk
32ºAASR Valley of Albany NY, 2009.
http://gnosticliberationfront.com/occult_origins__of_the_american_revolutioni.htm
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  TerraHertz Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:06 am

Something I came across just yesterday:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/21405406/2601a395/sharing.html
MASSIVE MASONIC LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS

Many files but unfortunately no 'download as one block' option.

Much of interest in this thread, but I'm going to have to solve the text color scheme problem first. Is so much of it supposed to be dark fonts on dark grey background? Illegible for me,
without highlighting or cut & paste to somewhere else first.
The 'reply' box presents black text on dark gray!
TerraHertz
TerraHertz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Dice wrote:What we are dealing with is a bunch of people who made it their job to HIJACK CREATION...by no other means than HIJACKING DNA in an attempt to tamper with it to create the perfect controllable slave from which they hope to gain eternal Life without being subjected to the natural requirements and processes...

Perhaps... We are having a related discussion in the Oracle.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

What do you think about Eugenics and it's Freemasonic roots?

I am not talking about ancient myths here but the recent history...

Do you think selective breeding works and is useful or is it just cruel and insane?
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Dice wrote:What do you think about Eugenics and it's Freemasonic roots?
Do you think selective breeding works and is useful or is it just cruel and insane?

Q1: i don't. i do not believe masons have much to do with eugenics.

Q2: eugenics may be summarized as elimination of "useless eaters." the only useless eaters i can think of are the global elites. they may have different ideas on useless eaters - such as the natives of africa and all other (e.g., middle east, south asia) who in their mind are contaminated by the natives of the earth.

Well forget it. the elites are mainly jews and as far as i am concerned they are the useless eaters, save the jews who are not part of the conspiracy.

the elites can go to fucking hell!
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 am

Your statement is rediculous.

Let's just look at World War II

Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill were all high level Freemasons. Everybody today knows that Freemasons are a cover system for the Illuminati bloodlines. Of course the "bottom feeders" or low members of the Lodges of Freemasonry are expendable, moreso it is astonishing that there are still low level Masons willing to give this cover to these murderous monsters. Greedy sons of bitches. In the end low level masons of no bloodline will be discarted. You complain about the elite bloodlines yet you defend the very system they need every day. That's quite ironic. BTW, Weishaupt didn't invent the Illuminati, he only formed a new SYSTEM for them and that is today Freemasonry. There were Freemasons in the past who tried to fight this process but they failed, you know that...so....keep whinning about it and keep paying money to the Illuminati.

I am tired of peoples stupid excuses. You know 100% that the Freemasons are involved in Eugenics and you don't need to play dumb with me. Everybody who cares can know this cause the Mutha Fuckers have no time to get rid of all the evidence...it's everywhere, you can even google it....Brother!
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 am

Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill were all high level Freemasons.
i consider these people Darth Vader's of Freemasonry.

Everybody today knows that Freemasons are a cover system for the Illuminati bloodlines.
That was a long time ago. is it true today? i don't know - it could be. it would be nice to hear some solid indications that they still are... so far, i haven't heard any.

it is astonishing that there are still low level Masons willing to give this cover to these murderous
monsters.
This could be true as well. But the way i see it, you can choose either the light or darkness. No one in masonry forces you to choose. As it is with the Jedi, they could be persuaded i supposed by fear or for power - isn't that how good people become evil?

In the end low level masons of no bloodline will be discarted.
i guess the non-European bloodline wouldn't count. So, according to you, i would be discarded. That would be fine for me - to stay low profile and hang out there pretending to do "charity" for the public. Swell. i have no desire to become a slave to the elites, again if it were true about the Illuminati in Freemasonry.

Weishaupt didn't invent the Illuminati, he only formed a new SYSTEM for them and that is today Freemasonry.
Like i said that was more than 200 years ago, and as far as i know the Illuminati infiltration of Weishaupt had failed. The Illuminati had good intentions at start IMO, but some of them turn turned to the dark side (i believe). And i do not believe they have a stronghold on Freemasonry anymore.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 am

i am more concerned about the shit happening in USA.

The middle class is squeezed with taxes that don't come back - as they are wasted in wars and debt services. Other high tax countries provide social safety net, at least...

In addition,

We have Legal / Medical mafia system out to squeeze the last remaining penny.
We have a culture of shifting blames and sue everybody.
We have 10 times more prisoners than Asia/Europa.
We have 10 times cost of sickness-care that does not work.

Still, majority of ameriKans believe they live in "the best country."
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm

You ignore the cause of all these problems. And I think you don't really care.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1255450352571045347#
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm

This is not a conversation - rather it is posturing on your part. You are entitled to your opinions, and i have no desire to influence them. So Mote It Be.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:03 am

Sure, and everytime somebody confronts you with the truth you bail out. It's not about my opinions as you try to dodge the facts...it's about you participating and supporting a few select families anf their aim to control and rule over others and beleive themselfs to be gods and able to decide who is fit to live and who should die. The shame is on you, always been and it's gonna keep sticking on you forever, because you do know and still support it. You will go to hell and with it all of Atlantis, and I am not talking about America.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 am

You just want to fight. BTW, who is this Chris character, and the avatar picture?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 am

What is it with you always wanting to pick a fight?

Are you an adrenaline junkie? or are you just lonely and depressed?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 am

Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down