Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elusive Mindgames

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elusive Mindgames - Page 2 Empty Re: Elusive Mindgames

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 am

Thank you for your kind words Runa. I don't care for the energy on forums like these so I won't be posting, and if I do happen to say something on them it will be coming from heart not fear. All these forums have disinformers who cause people to fight and hate and eventually fear. I learned to just speak my truth once to these people when I'm targeted, and then say nothing else to them, that is the best strategy I recommend. Or just post from the heart like I'm doing or some other interesting info.
--------------------------------------------------------------
If we can see that we are a product of our environment and that what is out there is stronger than our willpower, then we can get back some awareness. This will allow us to use our innate powers that will evolve us and free us from these cycles of programs (fear being one of the biggest) and from the environment itself.

How powerful is the outside? Take a very young child and let them be raised by a wild animal and they will behave and think they are one. The amazing thing about these manipulations in ourselves is if you take in that wild, feral adult, that truly believes it is an animal and tell it they are human after controlling their mind and behavior, THEY WILL THINK THEY ARE HUMAN. I have faith in our survival as we can obviously live as animals do. AND THIS IS ONE REASON WHY YOU CAN NEVER EVER RELY ON THE MIND.
If we can go back in time and to the primitive, why is it so difficult to evolve forward?(what happened to the simultaneous, parallel universe(s) and all the tools to get there.)

We were designed to be a easily controlled. A person may think they are independent and strong, but that is a delusion ingrained by society, especially the land of the free and brave, not only is it not real, but the false rules are put in place. It's like seeing someone very poor from a third world country think they got it made and are free at last if they live in America or another nation like them or even better copy what Americans do. They think they are really out of the hell hole or box and they just end up in another one. It's a very sad delusion.)

One thing we need to do and is crucial is to drop everything in this world, go inward and to Spirit. But this needs to start with our children, at a very young age. In this case the person grows up autonomous and will not need someone to take care of them, government, education, society and now it's down to dysfunctional parents and their dysfunctional children living all together. The dependency has been made that bad.

Now a child that knows about Spirit would be so independent, that they wouldn't be scared to leave their body, this is what you would call being truly free. A world full of strong people like these would not allow any kind of slavery or dependencies. I can see one of these people saying to an elite ruler wanting to take them over, "We are not afraid to die, if you kill us you will have no slaves." That would end any kind of outside control. It would be disastrous if we did that now, because we don't have Spirit and have lost ourselves, don't even know how to sustain ourselves and we are in a mind program of fear. Fear is the biggest crippler and prevents evolution. These controlling people with the ancient secrets know that all it takes is a seed to be planted in us and we are gone or lost.

So why all this slavery and and not getting anywhere? I go back to thinking how everything in the physical can only be sustained with the help of others or depends on something to survive, be it the millions of friendly bacteria, our parents or community. We are all in this together and need each other if we want to live. I think we have a primal fear because of this and the one's who know of all this knowledge from past advanced civilizations use this weakness against us. That is why we choose to stay bonded to a corrupt power such as these people. I am so proud of what the Native Americans did and were not afraid to die, so they at least got some land. But the government (that is Illuminati according to alot) knew about us being easily molded into slaves that they gave them alcohol to trap them. They gave materialism to the white settlers.
THey gave them whatever they wanted to believe or hear, a false constitution, false freedom, even the land our houses our jobs and our rights have never really been ours, pretty soon everything will be taken away from us(which is fine with me taking the material away, because it was their scheme to up it in place in the beginning, but don't mess with my freedom).......We think we are so in control and invincible, but that is a delusion. What we don't know is that we do have the power and choice to break out of it if we want.
It amazing how they turn our own innate biology against us. It's quite a feat to turn the micro into the macro and using alchemy. But someone had figured it out awhile back and secretly uses it. AND WHAT THEY DO IS STUDY THIS SYMBIOTIC, DEPENDENT RELATIONSHIP IN HUMANS, WHICH IS ALL PHYSICAL LIFE IN GENERAL, AND MADE IT INTO A WEAKNESS OF HUMANKIND. THEY KNEW OF OUR DEPENDENCE ON ONE ANOTHER IN THE PHYSICAL AND PLAYED ON OUR INNATE FEARS, BECAUSE THEY KNEW THE SIMPLE FACT THAT PHYSICAL LIFE DEPENDS ON THE OUTSIDE, ENVIRONMENT ETC. FOR SURVIVAL. THE OUTCOME OF CONTROLLING WHAT THE OUTSIDE DOES TO US DETERMINES WHAT WE DO, IF WE LIVE AND ALL THAT.
THE OUTCOME THEY WANTED, FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, IS SLAVERY, WHICH IS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME THANKS TO THESE MANIPULATORS AND ANOTHER FACT(there really are no facts, because everything changes, thankfully) AS WELL: A VERY CONTROLLABLE SPECIES. This is an observation and this manipulative process I see can get very detailed.

It seems like a person is just an experiment. We can not only be made to believe and think anything, but to behave anyway as well. It is like a possession. Murder and addictions are a normal thing. Pretty soon the technology now will make us into androids and we will think that is normal.

But I do believe in free will and that we can do anything if we have Spirit, and then we are free and One(still depend on energy though). I don't like the word enlightenment and I'm wary of Lightworkers and New Agers, because they give us motivation but no tools. We can feel there is something missing, maybe the people behind the cointelpro have taken something away. And what was it?

The bottom line is that our Spirits have been taken away from us, we need them for guidance and freedom from this way of life. If the Natives had kept this knowledge with them thousands of years ago, there would be no way anyone can touch them, that is why it was taken so long ago. We can do anything with Spirit and not just in this world, but in the universe(s). We can do what a so called God can do, because God is this energy and if you happen to use it, you can do anything. One of the most powerful forms of this energy is the Love or Heart energy, it is a powerful force like chi. It causes everything to flourish in this universe. And the great thing is with this energy you are not afraid of anything, of dying or being alone or doing things unimaginable not in this world.

These old secret societies have got it correct on these entities going into a person. I find this fascinating, because they know that a Spirit can help one to stop the mind from being downloaded and controlled. That is why I think that these societies say you will be powerful if you do this. It's true in a way, you are free from a program you are living in, but you don't need some group help to do it. We have an energy body that we are unaware of and this is what we need to understand and work on, so we can bypass having an entitiy Spirit. And if you happen to have Spirits looking after you, not entering you or without interfering with your free will, then even better for you.

Last edited by ocelotl on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:49 am

Hello ocelotl, I enjoyed your last post alot.

After I heard about Mikael's departure to higher realms I asked him to come and visit my dreams, and he did. He joined me with a few of his blogger-friends. A few of them were only wearing their underpants, and I realized they had old crap hanging in them. Really disgusting. So I asked them to clean themself up, and a few thanked me and went to the toilet and did so, as they hadn't realized they carried old crap around. But others looked at me arrogantly and sneared at me. The truly cherrished their old crap and would NEVER depart from it. I wondered first what kind of silly message that was, when I woke up. But then I remembered the visions Matt Deloose had written about he just had had when he visited Columbia (I think it was) and for the second time joined a shamanic druginduced experience. He had seen people having baggage on top of them, and realized they needed to get rid of them. In brittish english "carrying old baggage around" is the same expression as if I'd say in my language "carrying old crap around". No difference at all, only that crap looks worse hanging out of someones undies. Embarassed

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 pm

That's so funny Runa!
Thanks for the laugh!

Yeah that kind of energy is repulsive! Too bad to hear what happened to that forum and the people there.

This is why I use my power of observation and WILL CRITICIZE what's out there.

ALL I see on the media and on the internet and in books is this message:"The big one is coming, the end of times, these prophesies are now going to be made true! The books say so, believe usssss!
So you better get ready sheeps. Prepare yourselves, even though you can't and won't do shit!!!!
But the real mind trip on you and even better yet, we are going to have you create these destructive prophesies into reality for us.

Damn, they just keep putting me and all of us down. I can't believe I live in a world such as this and how the hell it has come to be like purgatory. It's come to the point where they are going to have to get rid of all of us, before we decide to get rid of them. The breaking point has arrived. The gateways have opened.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Just some thoughts................
If you tell a person who is psychotic or who has been depressed that they really are not and are being manipulated to feel that way, they would think you are nuts!

But it is so true.......who we are, is not an emotion or way of thoughts etc, we are far from this......and people think and feel that is all their is to life. If you ask someone who they are, they would have no clue. The more I think of why I behave certain ways, the more I feel that fear or all emotions is installed and that my brain is a foreign mind dictating almost everything I do. Because of experiences, I feel that anyone can be controlled to think in any way, and to see things that are not real and I'm not talking about through food and drugs.

I think that depression, suicide or what you would call doing evil things are not the natural way of things and against life itself. Life would never support these things. Most importantly a person who thinks about depression all their life is not really depressed, something is working through their mind to make them feel that way. It is not people themselves who really want to kill themselves(this is completely against the LIFEFORCE!). I hope the energies that do these things to us don't get darker or that some not so good force learns how to take over our free will. Their is obviously predatory energies out there, psychic vamps that you can see and not see. Predators gave us their minds, which we think is ours, this leads us into a self reflective, helpless state of mind. We lost all of our CAPABILITIES and they EAT UP OUR AWARENESS. (But through discipline and inner silence the predator(our shadow and other shadows out there) flees eventually. Then the day we get our mind back WE START OUT AT ZERO, NO ONE to tell you what to do anymore.

I believe that we are neutral and completely innocent, sentient beings that can get affected by everything and absorb or dowload everything. And we think that all of what we know and feel and behave is ourselves, but it is not. We are in desperate need of a clean slate or a clear state of mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Elusive Mindgames - Page 2 Mind_Games_by_CoffinFairy
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2