Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe

3 posters

Go down

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Empty The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Tue May 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Godspeed!

We are victorious!!!
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

http://forum.vivianovivaldi.com

Back to top Go down

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Empty Re: The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe

Post  Spock Tue May 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Can you elaborate?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Empty Re: The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:44 pm

An observation all in a couple days.

Someone using the name and pic? of Quicksilver Crescendo started posting said some destructive and DIVISIVE words on the outlaw forum.

Then quicksilvercrescendo from the mtsar forum joined and said that this person is smearing them and their name and pic?

Then their posts were deleted and were banned?
-------------------------------------------
After that someone using the name and pic of Alan Watt and claiming they were this person starts posting.

Then someone quoting? and using the name of mtsar and the pic of Q. starts posting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Thu May 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Yeah,

thats what happened!

the sad thing is that you give all your love and brotherliness to a people you care about to see them turn on you like this. I sincerely loved Andre and Belze. I gave them my heart and offered much knowledge. Alan Watt is a liar. He speaks about a group he is not part of as if he's been a lifelong member. When someone honest gives the truth, he gets banned. THAT IS OUTLAW FORUM. THey are holocaust deniers too. Terrorists

Its amazing to find many people who dedicate their lives to preach hatred and lies against masonry and jews. They are passionate aggressors too and in EXTREME darkness. Non contact with nature, god, or brotherly love. I think its a genetic curse. Is their hatred jealousy, ignorance, laziness, or cowardness????

I told Tsarion that ALL knowledge is important to seek as is experiences. It was ONLY when he said we shouldn't bother seeking masonic knowledge & membership that I decided to turn on him. That for me, was an open declaration of ignorance.

The funny thing is that they are jealous of our secrets, which are not really as heavy as they think they are. I honor being a human and help others, how could that be evil?

Human & Spririt contact and energy transfer gives much more knowledge than any amount of books you could ever read or hope to study. And time is scared! queen

Last edited by Vivanus Vivaldi III on Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 08, 2008 11:12 pm

You know what, I did the same with Uri as you did with the Outlaws, and I STILL GIVE HER MY LOVE. I've learned that no matter what crazy, cruel, false Maya happened between Uri and myself, I always knew she had a big heart and I've discovered that and what she stands for and it stopped any false cruelness in it's steps. I don't believe in gossip, or what is said about Uri. In reality she is AWESOME. It's all about the ego, it's all false labels and that is not who we are by far. Find your heart, no more separation.

Last edited by ocelotl on Sun May 11, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Empty Ocelotl is like master Yoda from Star Wars!

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Fri May 09, 2008 5:57 am

Here is who we are at OUTLAW FORUM and other internet sites:

Andre: He became darth vader. "Anakin, I was your friend"...Obi Wan(viv)
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Starwars_29
Alan Watt: The Sith Lord is really Alan Watt
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Palpatine-Saga
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Alan%20Watt%20100
Michael Tsarion: Is Count Dooku
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Dooku_img09
Ocelotl: he is Yoda
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Yoda_biography_3
Kris:
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Star-wars-1-4
Vivian is Obi Wan Kenobi:
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Episode_3_Obi-Wan_Lightsaber
Uri is Darth Mall:
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe 051999_darth
Belzebob is
The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe JabbatheHuttROTJ
The OUTLAW FORUM is the deathstar:

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe Star-wars-empire-war-2
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 10, 2008 12:33 am

Alright HUMOR sunny , I can tolerate that but not all the false beliefs going around.

error as to who's who in Star Wars.
Uri is Yoda, and Ocelotl- Darth Mall.
And they are both on the same side, but how can that be?

Y'all hopefully will figure it out in a thousand lifetimes from now!! ADIOS..........

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Mon May 19, 2008 10:54 am

The Evilest character is DEFINATELY Alan Watt! Uri is second, followed by Belzebob and Andre. Alan Watt divided and destroyed the conspiracy movement when he attacked first David icke and then Red Ice Radio. Watt is a charlatan period. A paid actor and classic liar who thinks he's special. A dark one. Let him die in his own puke.

Alan Watt is also a : Paedophile, a traitor, dogfucker, etc........

USA forever!!!!!
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Thu May 22, 2008 10:29 am

Maybe Watt isn't a paedophile, but 100 dollars says that at least once, he's tried to fuck that poor dog he calls shamis. Why is he so emotionly attached to it?

Listen to this........

Andre is now claiming that I did not crash his forum... Do I hear Handel?.....Halleluhiah!!! cheers

Conspiracy freaks are really fun to play with and twist their minds apart. They can't call the cops, because they are Anti-American, and if the cops read the posts, they side with me. heheheheheheh

I ALWAYS WIN! I MUST BE A GOD OR SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! heheheh
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:53 am

it seems that star wars is playing out in the world stage right now....
who is the jedi?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:56 pm

The Jedi Academy - as an order of warriors who serve as the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy and embrace the mystical force, is doomed to fail as it is impossible to command the force through a collective, or should I say selective formation. We are not strong through conformity or submission, we are not equal through it either. Submitting oneself to a group has brought us civilisation. Look at it clearly and see where we are now. I don't know if it is possible to construct a civilisation that is worth to live in, but I know that our "New Atlantis" will end like the old one because it was founded on the same principles, the same strategies and the same lies, as if mankind is doomed to repeat it's mistakes. Cicero once said that making a mistake is not the problem, but a man who insist on his error is a idiot, and I have the slight feeling that we have become a species of idiots.

I always critize all forms of organized groups for the same reason. All groups form because their members feel stronger and protected within such a group. In exchange the individual has to give up original thought and act in conformity,
and in the worst case, has to obey a hierarchy of command.

I have surely wasted my time often on Forums and I wish I would have focussed more on personal conversations, wished I would have gotten to know people better. I have fought bravely though and never with hard feelings. Here we are, all estranged and all by ourselfs. We don't feel good, do we. Wars are never won, and besides that, does anyone ever ask why we get involved? We cling to the same habits and feel lonely in the crowd. We do this because we don't know any better. The Hopi say Naqoyqatsi "life as war". It is deeply ingrained into our collective perceptions of normality.

We are our own demise and we know it and keep running in circles. The only thing that we can do when death smiles at us is to smile back. What was our purpose? Not the purpose we were assigned to by society, not the purpose our peers navigated us into, not the purpose that the media, politics or churches had in mind for us. And because we have been robbed of our individual purpose we have lost the abilty to walk forward in confidence.

The ruling classes of mankind think that they can just wipe the slate clean and keep walking over dead bodies, what an error! Reaching a collective state of near death is an experience and will destroy civilisation. Atlantis was never meant to be. Blavatsky's "5th race" has failed again. May they all rest in peace.

I will never know why people never saw what Uri is. In principle it is very easy. When you smiled at her she smiled back and when you grumbled she grumbled and when you cried she cried. But when the air was clean she was creative and sharing freely and you may felt inspired. She is the grand mirror. A particle of the Almighty and that is how you can compare to it. Imagine the Great Spirit to be like a mirror. If you look mean into a mirror you don't expect a friendly face, yet people expected it from Uri. How was I to explain that things don't work like that for a natural and uncorrupted soul.

I know how you feel and believe me when I say that as an empath it's overwhelming to feel the pain of the world. I got used to it and I got used to the sounds of crying. What I can't get used to is the sight of people pretending that everything is okay because they fear to be dropped if they would admit that they are suffering. The truth is we have no future, we can't safe the children and we know whats comming next. We can't hide and there is no safe place anywhere. The only thing that will be comforting is our true purpose in life and the love in our hearts in spite of everything else.

In 2000, when I started to write in the internet, I wanted to heal the sick global mind. It's the end of 2009 and besides some success with a few braincells I can't say that the patient looks pretty, but you have my word that I gave my best.

Take care and be well, Uri

P.S. Any life, no matter how complex, is made up of a single moment,
the moment in which the Jedi finds out who he really is.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:01 pm

it appears, Uri, that the outlaw guys still hate your guts - check the thread on "Freemasonry 101"
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 am

Since our last conversation at the Outlaw Forum, 6 month ago, I would have thought to be long forgotton. I don't monitor the Outlaw Forum. When I get a moment I just visit to read how many times my name was mentioned. Outlaws immortalized me. I always am willing to help people to see in me whatever it is they want to. Abraxas was "nietzsches nanny" at the Mtsar forum. Besides her spinelessness I think she suffers from having to compulsively compare herself to me and then asking people to confirm to her that she is somehow better. That's not only low...it's pathetic. QoN described her character quite well when she said that her fake kindness and constant self defense and proclamation of  "innocence" is in itself trolling. I post in another Forum and I get a lot of very motivating feedback these days. I actually came back here to talk to you Mr. Spock. That you tried to share my comments ( I guess that's what you edited out) was misunderstood by the few insecure individuals who need to reassure themselfs of their petit bourgeois narrow-mindedness, and if you ask me personally, it's such characters who pose a threat so much bigger than masonry ever could. You said that I am anti-mason. I have said many things in the past and all I want to point out to you is that I said also many things about other groups. The problems are not caused by a single group. They are caused by the same kind of people who are unable to adjust their mindset. Even though I sounded grave in my last post I am convinced that it's the Vatican that is comming to an end. Just my feeling. I also beleive that the U.S.A. will survive politically and stay a force to be reckoned with for at least another 300 years. America is being put to the test right now and the Vatican with the help of european masons has just launched a most vicious attack.  The way I see it is that there are no innocent fractions. Society itself is rotten and decomposting. It's really a shame but it is always your own people who do you in the worst, and I am talking from personal experience and observations. In the end you are either a straight or a crooked individual and you draw those closer who resemble your own nature. I talked with a mexican friend about the mayan understanding of cycles and we both agree that the next 2 years people will just keep getting worse and acting insane, that the axis of the earth will tilt and that the electro-manetic field will shift. The strange natural phenomena may be partially due to weather modifications but are also a symptom of a cosmic event that continues to amplify our earthly situation. Best wishes to you and your loved ones. P.S. Did Yoda make a mistake? Anakin Skywalker was brought before the Jedi Council. Anakin had just been taken from his mother, whom he had lived with all of his life. Some of his parting words were "Will I ever see you again?" He was obviously afraid. You would be too if you never had a father, and you were being taken from your mother across the galaxy. Of this, Yoda said "I sense much fear in you." Then he says an often quoted Episode I line, "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering." Some blame Qui-Gonn, way before he comes to the jedi council. Where did he make his mistake? In "trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know"? Not in the slightest. Now, I'll grant that it is Anakin's fault. He is the one who has the ultimate decision in his life. No, I don't think Yoda is evil, his natural makeup inhibits him to train the fearful. It's not a choice or ego thing, it's his genetically inbuilt self-preservation safety mechanism.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Mr. Spock wrote:it appears, Uri, that the outlaw guys still hate your guts - check the thread on "Freemasonry 101"

I read that thread once again and it's funny that they thought I wanted to go back there. I guess they need to believe that ......to feel some kind of satifaction. But I really just wrote that letter for this forum here. Their reaction was quite stereotypical.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 pm

When i quoted you at Outlaw, i was also curious if anyone had missed you. But, it appears as though they (those said they missed you in the past) were afraid to speak up - peer pressure? - i say weak minded people!

i did appreciate your insight in the prior long post just above.

It seems on that thread that they are still yacking about how the freemasonry will take over America and the world, etc., etc... Logic and reasoning do not speak to them so i have lost much of my interest - a bunch of juvenile minds i think.

Anyway, i am glad to hear from you again.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 am

Ocelotl wrote:Alright HUMOR sunny , I can tolerate that but not all the false beliefs going around.

error as to who's who in Star Wars.
Uri is Yoda, and Ocelotl- Darth Mall.
And they are both on the same side, but how can that be?

Y'all hopefully will figure it out in a thousand lifetimes from now!! ADIOS..........

Yeah..who would have tought in a thousand lifestimes from then, Sars Mall, the expert of backstabbing.

The Outlaw Forum is toast Guys hehehehe 29w5wsg

Guest wrote:You know what, I did the same with Uri as you did with the Outlaws, and I STILL GIVE HER MY LOVE. I've learned that no matter what crazy, cruel, false Maya happened between Uri and myself, I always knew she had a big heart and I've discovered that and what she stands for and it stopped any false cruelness in it's steps. I don't believe in gossip, or what is said about Uri. In reality she is AWESOME. It's all about the ego, it's all false labels and that is not who we are by far. Find your heart, no more separation. [But WTF...l]

Here: the origins of pudding

Don't miss it, it's a classic,

i really have no idea - if i did i must have forgotten - sorry if i confused you in the past.

i have written thousands of posts, some rhetorical, some "playful" And i don't recall your reference posted perhaps "years" ago. there was a time at mtsar we had a major identity crisis - a lot of confusion.

Anyway...

Yeah, who cares...fuck the rest...let's do it..

the happiness of one's men is the pain of another - let' tweak them a little....
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah, "you did the same thing to me" what you do to yourself, make no mistake. Only that I propberbly haven't deserved it, unless you have something to hide and can't care enough to tell me. But tell me at least why you call something like this love? Maybe because you are confronted with the fact that you backstabbed me and somehow have to compensate for it in order to not feel too bad about all of it.

The uselessness of this will become apparant to you when you're realising that you are trapped.
You hated me for saying Michael Tsarion is a crook? Because you want to beleive in his story?

What do you get out of it?

You compromised your intergrity, not me.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down