Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin & Destiny of Mankind

+5
Runa
mahabaratara
warrior_priestess
Lady
Spock
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Origin & Destiny of Mankind Empty Origin & Destiny of Mankind

Post  Spock Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Azaes de Swan
Origin & Destiny of Mankind Michelangelo-creation-man

Quod Est Veritas? wrote:Question: Where then does this leave ASIAN peoples? Where are they thought to have come from? Was it said that they were already here? Interesting. Shocked

No one seems to know exactly where the Asians came from, except that they were already here when the Pleiadians arrived initially. Some stayed on earth while others (most of them) set up their shop in Mars.

In the meanwhile, the Asian hot-house genetic products continue to mix with the indigenous people and their skin became darker. Some turned red and others yellow, because of this mixing.

The original products were tall and light skinned. To this day some people such as in Japan are obsessed with light skin and paint their faces white to look like their alien "gods"

The white race remained pure on Mars (for a presumed reason that there were no people when they got there) But something happened to Mars (i don't know) and they were forced to migrate to the blue planet, which was relatively recent event.

That is why the white people are still white. Well, lately that seems to be changing, and fast. With the most recent immigration pattern in both Europe and America, the white race as a whole will become darker on the average, like light brown i think, just as it happened long ago in Asia.

Quod Est Veritas?
Interesting. So, where do you get your "info" from? The Pleiadians are esp. interesting. Nordics, yes?

Azaes de Swan
i did my own research, just like mtsar did his own. the only difference is that i have not published books, dvd's and lectures all over the place trying to capitalize on the vanity of the millions of asians or other descendants of the pleiadia. think how much money i will make for appealing to their vanity for somehow being associated with some moron alien who messed up our genes and call it genetic engineering. like i (as did mtsar) said, don't take my word for it: do your own homework! Wink

BelzeBob
C'mon Swan! Cut me in on your deal - let's make money! Then when we've sold a million copies of the book, we'll go on the Oprah Winfrey show and Misters Tsar and Icke will be green with envy. Very Happy. Our book will greatly favor the "Norwegian-Asiatic superhumans" while condemning the "evil Hindu-Irish-British".

No, I am kidding. Laughing

Azaes de Swan
Good idea BB - i am kidding too.

WRT to your other comments, i don't see any danger you mentioned. Why not? Why the hell does anyone have to ASSUME (assume = ass u me) that humans mixed with aliens have to be "superior?" isn't that your assumption?

For example the monsters in monsanto is messing with our indigenous corn genes and call it "genetically engineered." so, by your assumption, these hot-house corn product must be "superior" to the real corn, right?

BelzeBob
Swan, I think we understand eachother as we're both reasonable people. The problem is all the psychos, who'll always (mis)use everything in a bad way.

Yep, in the old days a whitey was a whitey, a "chinaman" a chinaman and a negro a negro and so on. There wasn't necessarily anything wrong or racist about that. It was commonly accepted that people were different.

It's a shame, of course, that every time ethnicity/nationality comes up we have to think about racism. I think "racism" is a very new word.

Azaes de Swan
Yes, BB, you are right.

You already know that the terms racism and feminism are both parts of the elite agenda for global domination (btw, not all elites are globalists) These cultural/social engineering (enforced by both threat of incarceration and PC) are designed to weaken white male.

The Illuminati (themselves being mostly white male) see other while male as threat to their agenda. The reasoning is due to their own racist/sexist view of the world. You know all this, but not everyone here may not...

BelzeBob
Swan, I think you're very right. I also think white people are the biggest underdog right now.

(Well, the blacks are maybe worse off, but they're so handicapped by their bad situation that they can't do anything. Africa is a terribly sad story. For which I'd say the white man has alot of the blame.)

The Europeans (whether they're in Europe, USA or other places) have alot of intellectual and cultural resources. Not because of "superior DNA", I think, but because of (luck?) favorable conditions in the past until now. But unfortunately they/we are the most brainwashed and conditioned. Vietnamese people (you know I live in VN) would never have put up with foreigners destroying their country. But the whites/Europeans are welcoming exactly this destruction of their nations and their culture. And I think that's really sad. I'm talking about 1. The immigration- problem and 2. The NWO/UN program to assimilate "everybody" into one big new super-state where all old culture and identity (and right to self-governance) is gone.

There are many assimilated immigrants/foreigners in Norway (my home country) that agree with me. As they too want their children to grow up in a good, civilized and safe place. It's not that much a matter of races, it's a matter of preserving civilization and a good standard of living.

Quod Est Veritas?
BelzeBob wrote: "I also think white people are the biggest underdog right now."
For me it's clearly poor people (whatever colour of their skin). Metta.

BelzeBob
Well... poor people have very little chance to do anything. Well, maybe theoretically, but they're quite busy just getting food etc. The people in the "welfare-countries" can do so much more. But...they sit and watch TV. Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes. They can be extremely stubborn. Maybe a good place for me. Cuz I'm so stubborn too. He he.
All in all we get along well.

Azaes de Swan
Yes, ha ha, i'd also give credit to the Vietnamese for their stubbornness.

As to the poor, underclass? what are you talking about? why are they underclass? sure, they may toil all day to gather food. but, what's wrong with that? how does that compare to the "rich" who toil all day (and sometimes all night) trying to figure out how to suck off other people's blood dry?. are they any better off? aren't they vampires? how are these vampires better off than the poor? aren't they slaves to their own greed and vanity? not to mention the never satisfied hunger for self-importance?

There will always be poor, but they can get out of it, and get out easier/faster than these delusional vampires who are slaves of their own vanity and self-righteousness.

BelzeBob
Who's talking about underclass? I don't really understand your last post, Swan..?

I think my point in my previous post was that when you have some money in your pocket (and education) and some free time (and live in a more free country) - there's more you can do to improve the world. When you work in a factory 15 hours a day and worry about paying the rent, then it's more difficult.

Yes, I agree that the psychological prison is the worst one to break out of...

Azaes de Swan
Right, i meant "underdog," answering to QEV's post. i have not met too many poor who are assholes, most of them (assholes) are upper middle class. the very very rich (except for the bankers) actually seemed pretty reasonable... Shocked

i have not forgotten about Pleiadians you are interested in, Metta. Did you ever wonder why the Nordics don't like hot weather (except for our dear friend BB?) and burn so easily in the Sun? Well, because Mars is a cold place, the average temperature in the 50's... maybe that's why the white people are such cold blooded barbarians, ha ha (a joke)

Laughing. lol!
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Origin & Destiny of Mankind Empty Re: Origin & Destiny of Mankind

Post  Lady Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:41 am

Ciggy:

My research has been both serious and jovial. And my conclusions are not dogmatic, but there is a shroud of suspicious "coincidences" to do with the alleged "alien presence" which don't explain away very easily.

MKULTRA "just happened" to use, as a part of its experimentation, the artificial experience, for its victims, of having been abducted by aliens.

Whitley Strieber, the western world's most famous abductee due to his series of books, "just happened" to have grown up in San Antonio in a military family involved in MKULTRA research.

MKULTRA "just happened" to use the same "virtual reality" helmet that Strieber says the "aliens" made him wear during his abductions.

And so on.

The knee-jerk reaction alien-believers ascribe to my hypothesis is that I believe "we are alone in the universe", but that's wrong. All I'm saying is that the classic descriptions of alien encounters in the modern age are a very close match to MKULTRA abductions by nazi scientists brought into the American and Russian governments following World War II.

And it "just so happens" that the flying disks the "aliens" jet around in, are an exact match for the Haunebu and other flying disks developed by the Germans, under the Vril Gesellschaft. And one race of these "aliens" just HAPPENS to be ...."Aryan".

Have you, Azaes, researched the Vril Gesellschaft? Have you researched the "vimana"? Do you believe in "coincidences" of this magnitude?

*****************************************************************************************************

Ciggy, These women, Sigrun and Traute (maybe also Maria Orsitsch) were to travel to Aldebaran, but never made it. Gee, guess why? Yes, Ciggy, i came across Vril Gesellschaft and related subjects few years ago. i was then doing my own research for Atlantis, which lead me to Antarctica (among more exotic places) where i discovered that they may be alien/deutsche bases which totally shocked me. it is believed that there are such (alien/German) bases in Amazon as well, which is better documented with eyewitnesses.

Origin & Destiny of Mankind Sigrun_3
Origin & Destiny of Mankind Traute_2
Origin & Destiny of Mankind JFM2
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:29 pm

www.slavespecies.com
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  warrior_priestess Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Jedi Knight wrote:
Any "god" that needs a "slave species" is too stupid to build robots.

Ciggy busted Tellinger What a Face

The "alien genetic manipulation" idea sells books.

Why is it so important to know our origin? ........ will we ever really know? :scratch:

Our destiny ........ That's where it's at.

:afro:

We will probably never know our true origins because so much has been manipulated, hidden or destroyed. Although we can have memory recall through out of body experiences and dreams.

Does time reset itself? What is histor? One persons point of view that may differ from countless historians that have gone before him and then approved for mass feeding to the generations in institutions.
warrior_priestess
warrior_priestess

Back to top Go down

Post  mahabaratara Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:27 pm

will we ever really know?

As a Jedi you should know that there is but one way to know...

mahabaratara

Back to top Go down

Post  mahabaratara Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Hope I can learn something here...

I am learning every day too...Sometimes I get a little wound up because I guess its become a passion but thats part of the ride...

You will get what you are looking for there are some very good posters here...

mahabaratara

Back to top Go down

Post  warrior_priestess Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:45 pm

Jedi Knight wrote:Warrior Preistess,

By time resetting itself ...... you mean when civilizations are wiped out?

Maybe someone could start a topic about dreams & out of body experience.

JK

Well I have often wondered about the meaning of time. How it came about and why. eg., 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour and so on, days of the weeks, weeks in a year. Everything is governed by time.

I feel that it was designed to enslave man. Our every day life is governed by time, time to get up, what time to have breakfast, start work, finish work, have dinner, go to bed and back again to repeat it over again the next day for years and years.

I cannot wear a watch, not from want of trying. They keep coming off me, either the strap breaks or I lose the fucking thing. I have now given up wearing them. I wondered if it is because my body is telling me that I should not be governed by time at all. Should any of us?

But we are, because we have bills to pay, keep a roof over our head...........our every movement is dictated by the clock.

I have memories of several past lives and have had quite a few out of body experiences. In a Druid OBE I was told that there is no time, we are infinite. There is nothing we cannot do and that we are very powerful beings. Except from cradle to grave, we have been indoctrinated throught the various institutions and we have lost our power. Power if a strong word but I hope you understand exactly what I mean.
warrior_priestess
warrior_priestess

Back to top Go down

Post  warrior_priestess Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:That message length limit is killer. Warrior Priestess will be foiled in her copy-paste sprees!

lol! Hellz yeah!!!! Thats it........no more copying 'n' pastin for me here :-(
warrior_priestess
warrior_priestess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:16 am

That message length limit is killer. Warrior Priestess will be foiled in her copy-paste sprees!
Warrior Preistess ..... I'm tellin' ya. I'm worn out copy and pasting stuff here. I'm gonna kick back and enjoy the castle now.

If you have something really long you want to copy paste, you can break it up into a couple posts. That's what I did.
Idea
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  mahabaratara Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:40 pm

we are very powerful beings

As I am slowly finding out...

If the universe is mental (which it is LOL!) then its obvious which muscle needs flexing...

Question is how...

mahabaratara

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:48 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3258559205473754938
Skylines and Cloudbusters (Chemtrails etc)

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/
Check the Evidence website

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7438627977642539647
WTC Destruction and the Hutchinson effect, part 1

http://www.drjudywood.com/
Dr Judy Woods website

Runa
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  maid Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Runa ..... I'm w4w, the maid and lady of the castle. I'm so glad you joined. You know many of us already, like Ciggy & Azaes de Swan/Kris. You know Hermes/Ocelotl. She just posted this on the music topic. I thought you would like it:

Annie DeFranko rapping about 911:
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanx Lady, Hadn't heard that one, but many others.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Rookie Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 am

Ciggy wrote:The Kolbrin (Culdee) version of the Garden of Eden:

"...
she was a wraith, an ethereal being. The man awoke and sought food from
the fruits about him and having refreshed himself wandered about the
garden. Wherever he went he saw the wraith, but was unafraid
because she smiled encouragingly, bringing comfort to his heart. He
built himself a shelter and grew strong again, but always, wherever he
went, the wraith was not far distant.
One day, near the edge of
the garden, he fell asleep in the heat of the day and awoke to find
himself surrounded by the Sons of Bothas, not true men but Yoslings,
kinsfolk to the beasts of the forest. Before they could take his
strength and wisdom he loosed himself among them, slaying some in his
rage and might before the rest ran away. When it was done he sat
himself down beneath a great tree, for he was wounded and blood gushed
out from his side and gathered thickly beside him. He became faint,
falling into a deep sleep and while he slept a wondrous thing happened.
The wraith came and lay beside him, taking blood from his wound upon
herself so it congealed about her. Thus the Spiritbeing became clothed
with flesh, born of congealing blood, and being sundered from his side
she rose a mortal woman.
In his heart Fanvar was not at rest,
because of her likeness, but she was gentle, ministering to him with
solicitude and, being skillful in the ways of healing, she made him
whole. Therefore, when he had grown strong again he made her Queen of
The Gardenland, and she was so called even by our fathers who named her
Gulah, but Fanvar called her Aruah, meaning helpmate. In our tongue she
is called The Lady of Lanevid.
Now, God enlightened Fanvar
concerning the woman, saying, "This woman was drawn from her compatible
abode in a realm of beauty through the yearning aspirations of men. Her
coming accomplishes something which would otherwise have taken
countless generations, for Earth is more fitting for men to learn manly
things than for women to learn womanly ones. This woman is not as other
women, being in no way like yourself; every hair of her head is unlike
that of a man, every drop of blood and every particle of flesh is that
of a woman and quite unlike that of a man. Her thoughts and desires are
different; she is neither coarse nor uncouth, being altogether of
another, more refined realm. Her daughters will walk proudly, endowed
with every womanly perfection and grace. Delicacy, modesty and charm
will be the lovely jewels enhancing their womanliness. Henceforth, man
will be truly man and woman will be truly woman, men being girded with
manliness and women clothed with womanliness. Yet they shall walk
together, hand in hand, towards the ascending glory before them, each
the helpmate and inspiration of the other". So Fanvar and Aruah lived
in contentment amid bounty and fruitfulness, with freedom from
afflictions and sickness. They delighted in each other and because of
their differences were drawn closer together.
Aruah
brought but one thing with her when she crossed the misty frontier, the
treasure of Lanevid, the jewel contained in the moonchalice, the stone
of inspiration fashioned by the desires of men.
I had never heard of the Kolbrin Bible and the Lady of Lanevid. Would
llike to hear more about the origin the Kolbrin. I especially liked, "Now,
God enlightened Fanvar concerning the woman, ..."
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Woman Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Jedi Knight wrote:
Any "god" that needs a "slave species" is too stupid to build robots.

Ciggy busted Tellinger What a Face

The "alien genetic manipulation" idea sells books.

Why is it so important to know our origin? ........ will we ever really know? :scratch:

Our destiny ........ That's where it's at.

:afro:

Well, if "they" manipulated monkeys or what not, then they made the newly formed life beLIEve that they were "gods", then that would explain that....just sayin' - maybe they were perverted little fucks that wanted a good time w/ da monkeys! lol! Shocked

Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 pm

ha ha ha ha...that's funny Wonder Woman affraid :cat:

I'd say, anyone that NEEDS to build ROBOTS is too stupid to be a GOD. geek
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Woman Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Dice wrote:ha ha ha ha...that's funny Wonder Woman affraid :cat:

I'd say, anyone that NEEDS to build ROBOTS is too stupid to be a GOD. geek

Exactlyz!

Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Woman Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:"God" is copyright mtsar.

He'd like to think he is "god"....

Wonder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Hello Wonder Woman, can you tell us a bit about yourself? i do not mean to pry into your privacy, it'd help me to relate to you better.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Destiny of mankind? or destiny of the dollar and the empire? the picture tells it all...
Origin & Destiny of Mankind 2zdoz1d
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:15 pm

If dollar index drops to 50's which is possible (even likely) in a few years,
We are looking at $2.00 for a Euro and $2,000 for an ounce of gold.

Not to mention a possible (or likely) demise of the empire...

Is it the market or the manipulators? What do you think they have in mind for Amerika?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:05 am

Get out while you still can!

The market can be a psychogical thrill or cause much damage, either way it's not a good idea to play their game. THe game is going to end soon anyway.

I've told people to invest in gold awhile back.

Do I have the luck of a rabbit! I also could have made millions for my dad on the stock market but he got scared. You see tHese things are all traps and I'm not going to have anything to do with it!

Anyway I say to hell with their system!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Make no mistake, you know what it's about.

Afghanistan - Irak <-----> Lebanon - Syria - Iran - Palestine

Somebody has to pay the U.S. debts...

even if not liable....
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Ciggy, I can debunk like no else can, good thing I've never done that, it just confuses people.
Anyway, I like to analyze and would have done so on your information, too bad I couldn't get back to you on the Kolbrin and other things you posted, I've enjoyed them all.
Here's some info on the thirteen moon calendar.......

Distinct from the traditional Mayan calendar, the Dreamspell is a revelatory dispensation presented by Dr. Jose Arguelles and Lloydine Arguelles. Although based on the harmonic mathematics of Mayan calendrics, these codes are universal, offering humanity a calendar which models the intelligence of the Galactic Ordering Dynamic.

As a "calendar of the future," this living language of symbol, number, and color speaks to our consciousness on multiple levels, and may produce feelings of deep remembrance as well as wonderment and discovery. The information below presents the energies of the current 28-day cycle, highlighting the 13-day wavespells and their specific Dreamspell codes. For the unique energy of each day, as well as indepth explanations of the qualities of these symbols, cycles and energies, we recommend the 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar. May your exploration of Natural Time contribute to both personal and planetary transformation!
http://13moon.com/emailer_WIZ_09.htm

This calendar is actually one of the past, but since time is simultaneous, it is called a calendar of the future. It is hope for the future.
======================================

Meant to post this elsewhere, but it doesn't want to budge.

I'm talking about groups and new age things and what not... I see many things that could be good for people that are getting dissed and distorted and taken away. And many no gooders taking advantage of how suggestable and manipulated people can become and take control of their beliefs. So all these people get what they think is good for them, but it's not at all, they are programmed. This happens all the time in big religions and in smaller groups and on the internet you can get away with anything.

All I can say is if a new age group has the word government or a similar system in it, GO THE OTHER WAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 pm

I had a dream about you Ciggy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum