Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin & Destiny of Mankind

+5
Runa
mahabaratara
warrior_priestess
Lady
Spock
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin & Destiny of Mankind

Post  Spock Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:02 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7294040.stm

Gold $1,000!!!!!
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:35 pm

The Time is... 12:59:59

Oh, Bear Stearns, Wo bist du?
Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 2 Cnbear111 Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 2 Bear
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Housing market?
Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 2 Thumb_480_18opchartlarge
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Asian Secret Society to Take out World Elite
Benjamin Fulford says Ninjas are ready to kick butt..
10 minutes - i highly recommend it.

Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:50 am

Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 2 Lensesgotlandsweden
Don't know where to post this as I find no real history-thread, and I don't want to start a new one. Well, this might be connected to our origin, kind of.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Crystal_Sun.html

Here it says: "The Vikings were the last of the ancients, as far as optical technology went, and they accomplished miracles of crystal engineering. They actually produced crystal lenses as small as water drops that could magnify three times. I call their achievements ‘micro-optical technology’."

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Who (at former PP) was talking about Vikings that way?
Every culture has stories of good and bad stuff.

I wouldn't worry about it, Runa.

Scandinavians have the most advanced culture in the planet right now, IMO
And i don't think that's by accident.

My family is thinking about moving there, among other places.

Very Happy
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Aye chihuahua!
see if anyone notices my add ons

Another revelation........human destiny for awhile has been: nonstop wars.
If Obama is elected as president of the U.S., the highers up will say, we found out Obama is a Muslim, and has planned to have the states attacked, so we are going to have to get rid of him and them before they get us down in the Middle East. Therefore, problem solved for an excuse to go to war.
and.....................
addictions, especially to illegal drugs (this one is alot more worse than people really know), not just junk food and meds, alcohol and everything else have been one of the biggest weaknesses used against us. Almost everyone in the U.S. is addicted to something. It really has prevented us from doing anything. Wonder if we can weed out this addictive gene in us, it is quite clear that this gene expression is not something nature would pick for one of it's species. Nature is perfection and wouldn't allow this addictive gene. Wonder who placed it in us???

Last edited by ocelotl on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 am

Qui-Gon wrote:Who (at former PP) was talking about Vikings that way? Every culture has stories of good and bad stuff. I wouldn't worry about it, Runa.
Doesn't matter who.

Qui-Gon wrote:Scandinavians have the most advanced culture in the planet right now, IMO And i don't think that's by accident. My family is thinking about moving there, among other places. Very Happy
Definitly not by accident.

Runa
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:38 am

I have always wondered why the sexual energy has been made a negative thing. It's as if someone or something has changed it to be this way. Just look at one of the biggest trades out there, the sex trade. There is so much abuse going on, not just from pedophiles. For ages it seems that people of different cultures go to the extremes and actually mutilate and cut out their genitals. And the oppression of females, of course, because the womb is very powerful and contains the sexual energy. It is also the vessel where so called God creates.
Like I said, the bible has kept it very taboo and hidden. So why is this?

Well, well, wonder too much and think too much and things start happening and manifesting..........
I was reading the Kolbrin Gilgamesh and here is what it said and it ties in with the sexual energy going hand in hand with conscious evolvement.
Hurmanetar was supposedly talking to God, a God or a Spirit Being and this is what the God said about some of the secret esoteric knowledge, "care must be taken to ensure it is not disclosed to the eyes of profane men. The concoctions which, when properly compounded, will inable men to span the spheres(to be able to See and become 100% aware of everything, not only in this dimensional world, but in all)can also, used otherwise, give men near unlimited potency and extreme pleasure with womankind (but with this kind of energy, you wouldn't need a woman or a man!). Therefore, such things must be carefully safeguarded, for in the hands of lesser men they will certainly be abused. Men spurn their birthright, not through wickedness alone but through their weakness and love of pleasure. But let it all be as it is written, do with it as you have been instructed.

It is only obvious that the fastest way to reach the other side is through the sexual energy. And I'm not talking about seeing lights blazing or GOD in a 10 second orgasm.
This Kolbrin God practically says that the two go hand in hand. I know this is a fact, because I've seen this connection between the Spirit world and the sexual energy happening in people. If you separate the two, it will be more difficult to enter the other side, or pass through the veil.

I understand that you have to know the Spirit and that it takes discipline in order to control this energy. Otherwise, like this God said it will be abused and people will harm themselves and others. This is one reason why mankind isn't given these secrets. Any why for thousands of years, this energy has been ignored by the constant taboos and negative beliefs. I know it would change everything and make people better, but we can't have this knowledge because it will not be used correctly and in the end won't be of help.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm

From above....
The mysteries of the gnostics continues..............

The Tibetans say that this energy is as a sacred marriage of profound wisdom to skillful means, similar to an elixir poured into the body vessel. Certain people and in times past like Queztlcoatl, Jesus, Buddha and of course the people of Atlantis, Lemuria and those places, recovered this knowledge and used it when the time was right to reveal to others enlightenment, healing, empowerment and liberation.
So what is this power these old and secret gnostic groups know about?
As the Buddhists describe this energy similar to what the gnostics talked about, their is another group of people who call this same energy, Dream Power. Those who use this energy can manifest in the waking world of the collective, see into energy directly, enter into dreams of others for good intentions and can perfectly interpret any dream. And I'm sure they can develop other powers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 am

About passing down these powers..........
I can understand why the bloodlines are so important to the so called elite. I do believe that certain things can be carried down through lineages. Having clairvoyants or somthing similar running in the family genes is just the tip of the iceberg. Other greater things can be passed down the line.
But what the elite don't get, is that they think they are better than everyone else because they have special genes that give them power.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:32 pm

I can understand why the bloodlines are so important to the so called elite.

But what the elite don't get, is that they think they are better than everyone else

What blood-type do you think the so-called elite carries?

Not your kind dear Jaguar.....that I know, and one more thing I know, you carry the oldest kind in your heart.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 am

I like your style, you are an inspiration my dear Smile , and I dedicate an Incan post later to you........................By the way, that quote came from a wonderful Being on the other side, I guess they thought you would have liked to share it? As you know the Spirit Beings are with you.

As for exploring the outside world.............. I love the feel of Mother Earth in my hands(I try not to think of myself as a parasite living off Her) and living organisms in general, especially in people, that's why I like health and especially anything I can learn about the Spirit, which will teach me everything I need to know..........in the end anyway. This is why I don't get into theories (but my mind is a hypocrite, it can't get enough of them!)and such. I do love to observe things.

I just wanted to point out that Spirit can answer all of these science and religion questions, and if you are lucky and have a real Master or guide who can help you as well.

As for what blood type they are..........Science always wants you to focus on the physical and they say that the RH- is the oddball. FORGET THAT! What passes down through lineages is way beyond that. I'm talking about all these different powers(when you can acually use your third eye and all that, who knows what else is in us, untapped) given to their offspring. Whoever created what we call Science wants us to stay ignorant. I'm sure looking at the DNA templates of someone with these powers would look different, but again it goes beyond genetics itself.........

p.s. what a picture, WOW, thanks for sharing it again.

Last edited by ocelotl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 am

continued from my post above about the Kolbrin..........

I just want to point out that there is more than several ways to break through the veil. The sexual energy does not have to be involved. I think the Kolbrin talked about it, because it is the easiest way to go there, a very potent and fast energy. Or shall I say it increases everything, like an enhancer or catalyst, kind of like black pepper.

The way I broke through the veil was a different way, more like the Yogi way and didn't involve the sexual energy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Dearest Dice,
I just had to mention that I talked to a real scientist who is a very brilliant electrical engineer and he backs you on your theory about the Sun being cold. (I understand that Tesla harnessed power from the earth, not from the Sun, and we all know Wink that power comes from heat ((vibration/fast movement etc))and yes he was crucified...........He doesn't care for people who PRETEND to be scientists who just spout what has been written in the books and all these brainwashing theories that everyone believes for some strange reason. Why would anyone want to believe in one little thing, when the possibilities are limitless and that anything can happen. (BTW, it's funny to see THEM go after you when you try to make people AWARE. They are very transparent. And it just doesn't make sense to see someone hounding you just because you give your opinion. Who are these people who would not want anyone like you, to tell us these greater truths.....)

Oh and wow I just happened to, not by chance, see a documentary on a genuis of a man(not an idiot savant) in Germany who is coming up with all these algorithms that MAN thought was impossible. And he comes up with them in seconds, absolutely brilliant. I'll try and did up some info.........

p.s. I would love to put on a show for you and your friends..............can't do that in person.......so here is some inspiration for you and others..........ENJOY! (Close eyes and ignore corny video..............)

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder
Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun
Shes got herself a universe gone quickly
For the call of thunder threatens everyone

And I feel like I just got home
And I feel
And I feel

Faster than the speeding light shes flying
Trying to remember where it all began
Shes got herself a little piece of heaven
Waiting for the time when earth shall be as one

Quicker than a ray of light

And I feel
Then gone for
Someone else shall be there
Through the endless years

Shes got herself a universe

And I feel
And I feel
And I feel

Quicker than a ray of light shes flying
Quicker than a ray of light Im flying

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:49 pm

p.s.2
I figure the more I'm on forums like these, the easier it is to see the disinformers.
It's only apparent. They first hound you for your out of the box opinions and facts and then blame you for only sticking up for yourself.
Now the real people who are after the truth don't do this to you and just let go. We both started out on not so good terms, but you don't see me still trying to hound you!!I've noticed the real people(nondisinfos) come to see that you are just persistent and then let go of whatever gets in the way, and then you end up getting along with each other. Things continue on, just look at you and BB.
People do wake up sooner or later, don't they?

But that's not the case with these one's getting paid. Let's see if these transparent one's will just leave you alone, or will they continue to blind us all (mindwash)with science, like they have done for thousands of years. I am waiting for them to show us real science! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:51 am

For you dearest Dice, and for others like you.........enjoy.
This man, Alfred de Grazia was into everything, and does give us some good information on anthropology. Not only that but gives great references to big names in history. Sadly he was into a world order, even though it seemed that he wanted peace. Sounds like you know who and all the rest of those magicians.............
QUANTAVOLUTION
&
CATASTROPHE
By Alfred de Grazia

Beginning in the 1960's, after encountering Immanuel Velikovsky, his interests turned increasingly toward the problems of neo-catastrophism, following the publication of a book on the subject of scientific censorship, The Velikovsky Affair: Scientism against Science, in which de Grazia defended Velikovsky's work which had been criticized by the scientific community as "ignorant and incompetent in science and in historical scholarship: his method was tendentious, his data biased, his conclusions impossible."[1] He termed the re-conceived field and new paradigm "quantavolution." By 1985 he had published ten volumes of the Quantavolution Series; they deal with subjects as diverse as the Odyssey of Homer (The Disastrous Love Affair of Moon and Mars)[21] and the history of the Solar System seen as a binary electro magnetic transaction (Solaria Binaria, [22] with Prof. Earl R. Milton as collaborator). Two volumes deal with the evolution of mankind (Homo Schizo I)[23] and human nature today (Homo Schizo II);[24] in these he proposes a short time instinct-delay theory of humanization, and linguistic-cultural hologenesis.

Also in this series are The Lately Tortured Earth,[25] which is a proposed revision of the conventional earth sciences; God's Fire: Moses and the Management of Exodus,[26] which interprets the Exodus in the light of modern science and psychiatry, offering a new theology and new considerations on the existence of gods; The Burning of Troy, [27]a collection of special studies and memoranda and Chaos and Creation,[28] first to be written, which presents the general theory of Quantavolution. Possibly the most widely read book in the series is Cosmic Heretics [29] about which Emeritus Professor of Chemistry and Science Studies Henry H. Bauer observed: "That Immanuel Velikovsky remained so long a public figure is arguably due to the efforts of Alfred de Grazia in the 1960s. The Velikovsky Affair [30] continues to be cited as an example of science's unwillingness to consider alternatives to its current world-view."[2] Bauer himself considered Velikovsky an unoriginal pseudo-scientist.[1]
De Grazia developed his own version of Velikovsky's theories, which he called "quantavolution" to denote his holistic theory of sudden, leaping, large scale changes as the major factor in natural history, evolution, and human development.

His "Solaria Binaria Theory" originates the solar system from a nova of the Sun and a stretched, lessening electric arc to a binary, now practically disappeared, around which the planets evolved. The theory was submitted to expert seminars at the University of 31], and in Sofia at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences [32], with mixed receptions from the astrophysicists and astronomers present. His theory of "Lunagenesis" derives the Moon from the Earth in recent times in response to a passing binary fragment ("Uranus Minor"), and explains continental drifting, not by tectonic plate theory, but as a rafting of the remaining Pangea toward the great vacated basin, along the fracture lines of the globe occasioned at the moment of passage.
http://www.quantavolution.org/

autobiography and journals
http://www.grazian-archive.com/autobiography.html

Last edited by ocelotl on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:59 am

The affects of EMF's, similar to photon belt (2012) ETC.....

Other modes of mutation or transformation also point to the importance of the endocrinal system in developing humanness. Solar radiation stimulates the adrenal system, both directly and indirectly. Hence, abruptly changed levels of solar and other types of extraterrestrial radiation may have prompted humanizing behavior. The types of social imprinting imposed upon the first generations of mankind and all generations since then were, so far as we can tell, the same; delusory, symbolic, obsessional, and aggressive; these are typical products of endocrinal excesses.
Dubrow has correlated growth and size of humans and many other life forms with changes in the intensity of the earth's magnetic field. We may wonder then whether an endocrinal change produced by a change in the GMF might stimulate pituitaryism and expand australopithecus to modern human proportions.
Coming closer to the key to quantavolution and macroevolution are scientists such as Dubrow, who credits sharp changes in the geomagnetic field with mass mutations leading to sudden increases in populations and systemic mutations leading to new species and genera [1

Since the left brain hemisphere is asymmetric with the right hemisphere, being larger occipitally, and this area is close to the calculating and speech centers, then a growth of the total cranium implies an important proportionate growth of this area and its special functions. That it may be more than proportionate is indicated by Dubrow's finding that the length of the skull geographically varies inversely with the intensity of the GMF [9] . Thus humanization would accelerate. The quantavolution that split man's mind and freed it to displace copiously upon the world may thus have been influenced by a declining GMF. This 'freedom' would then take the form of the multiple selves, or poly-ego.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 am

Alfred de Grazia does not get into actually talk about beings genetically tampering with human DNA, but his work supports that theory. And he doesn't talk about chemtrails either, but he gets into how the atmosphere or whatever is in it can drastically affect us...........

Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire (1772-1844) advanced two important ideas. One was that of saltation, the leap from one species to another: "the first bird hatched from the egg of a reptile;" the second was that atmospheric changes and other environmental changes bring about speciation, particularly those "respiratory fluids," which "sharply and strongly modify" animal forms [31] . His treatment was cursory and unconvincing.

But today it is more apparent that atmospheric reactions are an important factor in behavior. They might be an alternative or a supplement to genetic mutation in transforming mankind. In this case, Hominids 'X' are presumed to have an already existing genetic capability of becoming human. They are genetically preadapted to quantavolution. This genetic capability is not exercised in the hominid condition because the atmosphere contains a 'hominid mixture, ' not a 'human' standard. The oxygen may have been more or less ionized than it is today, for example. The atmosphere may now be heavier (or lighter) in solar or cosmic rays, certain gases, and other chemical elements affecting biological behavior. Might some of these conditions alter human conduct?
The evidence is strong that some or all humans would be affected. Prevalence of unusual gases and metals in the workplace affect workers with psychiatric symptoms, even though they spend only a few hours their daily. One can surmise from this fact that an enduring day-around condition would bring about shortly a different norm of human mentation and behavior.

In such cases, the changed constant would affect proto-humans in a number of places around the world and humanization would be a worldwide phenomenon of the age. Although I feel that such changed constants have affected human history, I doubt that they alone could have accounted for the emergence of homo schizo. Therefore, I follow generally the model of a single-shot mutation in humanization. Some cultural science support for this position will be cited in the chapters to come, diffusion of basic culture from a single point of origin, for instance.

D. W. Patten has offered, as a geologist and creationist, several hypotheses on atmospheric acquisitions from outer planets, especially affecting the ozone and the nitrogen content of the air, which would then alter the chemistry of growth and longevity. He halts at this point [32] . Temporary or permanent alterations in the gaseous and ion composition of the air could potentiate an already existing physiology, especially via the endocrinal glands and hormonal system. Both the solar and cosmic 'constants' were inconstant during much of the primeval period of humankind; even lately, though respecting smaller deviations, the inconstancy of the solar and galactic winds has come under study.

The reconstructed atmospheric constant may affect most importantly the fetal environment of the humans-to-be. This happens when the new chemicals in the air find their way into the hormonal food supply of the fetus. And/ or the new constant presents its demands for changed physiology and behavior upon the infant after birth. Man, and all life, lives off a radiation diet that is generally unperceived. Even today, delicate scientific instruments are required to detect radiation, and the symptomology of radiation poisoning is not very clear, or where clear does not readily name its precise cause.
The atmosphere of chaos was a mutator. The sun of the later Solarian Age may not have been. Nevertheless, the finally settled atmosphere has played a role in humanization. Legends around the world speak of a primordial cloudy sky. The opening of the skies would increase radioactive influences from perhaps still nearby and hot planetary bodies, and also and especially from the sun.

The Earth's geomagnetic field has come under intense study in the past few years, because evidence now available points to reversals in the past. Whether the field has reversed quickly and often, as quantavolutionists believe, or gradually and rarely, as evolutionists think, a reversal of the North Magnetic Pole introduces as interval during which cosmic rays can descend upon the Earth unhindered and bring about mutations in great numbers. Some studies have indicated a coincidence of reversals with waves of biosphere extinction. B. Heezen, pioneer oceanographer (for it is on the rocks of the ocean bottom that magnetism can be most readily traced), has speculated that the last reversals was before the time of man. However, the time of man has been pushed back well beyond this period in conventional theory, and in quantavolutionary theory the times of the last several reversals are well within the human span, one having occurred in the eight century B. C. according to an examination of the orientation of iron particles in pottery of that age [34] . Yet another reversal is said to have occurred around four to six thousand years ago in connection with large biosphere and natural destruction [35] .

Furthermore, the geomagnetic field (GMF) is declining slowly. I have already introduced the work of Dubrow on the subject. If the decline has been exponential from some past peak, as I believe and will be discussing with Earl R. Milton in a forthcoming book, then the hominid was subjected to a sharply different paleomagnetic field. So we must ask ourselves whether the relaxed grip of the electromagnetic field disorganized the hominid brain and in effect created homo schizo. For he would be presented with an intellectual freedom in the form of a bewildering number of options for action instead of the more closed system of stimulus-response accorded Hominid 'X. ' The 'constant' is still changing, but slowly, today. Still the frequency of heart attacks has been convincingly associated with internationally collected measurements of geomagnetic activity as registered by magnetometers.

It may be possible, too, that many animals, including especially the primates, acquired a loosened behavioral potential at the same time, in the same way. Relieved of the heavier GMF, the minute electrical charges that operate the central nervous system may have stepped up their activity, relatively speaking, and, crowding the access points, delayed instinctive reactions and promoted displacements. An electric shock, administered experimentally or therapeutically (at this supposed new level of the human mind), provokes mental activity (mania), hallucinations, and amnesia, while reducing depression and anxiety. ECS [Electroconvulsive shock] leaves a permanent change in brain excitability. That a marked change in the Earth's electrical field would have affected the human brain is not difficult to accept. We have mentioned that much testimony on a primordial canopy of clouds exists, at the time of the first god Uranus (known by many names.) [36] The sky cover was probably removed in the time of human creation. The results would include a new and constant heavy bombardment of the biosphere with cosmic and solar particles. What legends frequently describe as the primordial chaos could have been a combination of actual celestial turbulence, ground bombardment, and mass biosphere mutations and extinctions, associated with the shock of being transmuted from hominid to homo. The Hebrew Genesis is by no means unique in referring to this concatenation of events.

Nor does this conclude speculation about the possibilities of the ancient skies. If large bodies transacted in close encounter or collision with Earth, as is argued elsewhere in the Quantavolution Series, large electrical charges would be exchanged between the bodies. The Earth could either lose or gain immense charges, sufficient to affect deeply the human nervous system. Then the proto-human must cope either with an enhanced or lesser charge on the Earth's surface or in the atmosphere, either as a sudden terminator event or as a new constant or both.

At this point of the discussion, the multiplicity of possibilities begins to bewilder and I would, if I could, sing the praises of "Occam's razor." Would the hominid mind split and develop instinct-delay and the poly-ego from any one or all of these possibilities? Or would man becomes stupefied, more hominidal, instead of electrified, confused, and energized? Reasoning ex post facto, which is to say, begging the question, I shall have to say that since he became the latter, whatever happened, even combinations of opposites, worked to the same end of instinct-delay and poly-ego problems.

Last edited by ocelotl on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 am

He does not necessarily talk about intelligent life on other planets, but again his work supports that theory..........And how the advanced civilizations on Earth may have come from other planets,(as many Natives also propose, who they called their Creator(s)) especially if their home planet started to destruct 14,000K years ago............

Quite recently, the role of viruses in genetic change has come to be recognized. Viral storms might accompany the large-scale penetration of the atmosphere by exploded material from extraterrestrial events. Various ancient myths report such occurrences. Apollo was the Greek god of plagues and arrows; he was a sky god and not the sun, as later writers supposed. Recently, Hoyle and Wickramasinghe have, in their book Life Cloud, proposed that early life forms were deposited on Earth by cometary fall-out. In Disease From Space (1979) they also claim space dust as the carrier of plagues to Earth. Their proposed investigations went unsupported by the grants authorities [28] . The search for viruses in meteorites and Martian soil samples in proceeding.

Deeply buried viruses might also be exposed and some of them mutated by large-scale earth upheavals. Large explosions can create drifting material that will disseminate both crystallized and already activated viruses in similar fall-outs, and with similar genetic results. Hope-Simpson in 1978 reported that the last six peaks of sunspots coincided with pandemic influenza, possibly from increased cosmic radiation which mutated existing viruses, enabling them to evade human immunities [29] . Not to be ignored, therefore, is the chain reaction of a virus, a viral mutation, and a human mutated by a virus. Again, the likelihood of successful mutation is small but the participating organisms are exceedingly numerous.
We bear in mind the theory, advanced elsewhere in my studies, that several solar system bodies disintegrated during the past 14,000 years. One or more were probably carrying life forms. Viruses might persist for some years, possibly thousands, prior to their extinction, in a permanently hostile environment, and hence, while scarcely detectable today in meteorites or direct planetary sampling, would have been aboard their exploded vehicles in ancient strikes against the Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Theory on how we got our human awarenesss.............
The closest that we can come to distinguishing a key factor in humanization is an instinct-delay system operating in the brain but serviced by the body's electrical and hormonal system. This could be called the humanizing factor. In baseball language, the animal in us has been forced to touch base several times before completing the circuit and scoring, and so the human ball game is on. A close investigation of instinct-delay (see Homo schizo II) emerged with the theory that it is an effect of the specialization of the brain, with consequent transmission delays in coordination of the total brain and organism, and that there is an overcrowding of consciousness because of a spillover of repeatedly insistent messages taking alternative routes for delivery or ending up in functional cul de sac

The human is compelled to behave humanly in both mind and culture. Once granted that self-awareness was a quantavolution rather than very slow evolution, mentation and culture must originate at once. So one should ask whether self-awareness came at once

In his treatise on The Ghost in the Machine [3] , Arthur Koestler has placed the origins of human 'mis-behavior' in a malfunctioning relation of the limbic system to the cerebral region. The basic reptilian and mammalian control and response systems are located below and behind the cerebrum, which is grossly 'over-developed' in man. The rational and constructive inclinations of the uniquely human cerebrum, he thinks, may be frustrated all too often by the more instinctive, unconscious, and irrational animal systems. Human behavior, as a result, is prone to contradictions, rage and aggressiveness, destructiveness, and madness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Freud, and Jung, also believed in "phylogenetically inherited material
Still another means for achieving humanization, and also mutational, would be the psychosomatic conversion of genes. For a time, the idea fascinated Freud and Ferenczi. They were influenced by Lamarck's theory of the inheritance of acquired characteristics. On October 5, 1917 Freud wrote to Karl Abraham to this effect, saying, "Its essential content is that the omnipotence of thoughts was once a reality." When Abraham responded that he had not heard of the idea, Freud wrote that it would complete the theory of psychoanalysis by providing a theory of change through an "entoplastic" adaptation of one's own body.

The ability, conscious and/ or unconscious, to engender fully intense and prolonged neuro-chemical and/ or electrical energy, and to focus it upon a given tissue or organ, is given to few persons in these times. It might more frequently emerge when the environment is heavily agitated and the collectivity reflects this agitation and inspires a response among its members. That is, the alteration of the race by willing a genetic change might have occurred in the creative years of mankind. This would be a true mutation, inasmuch as a chemical intervention or electrical impulse affecting the genes is postulated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:11 pm

quantaevolution

Not only mutations, but all other factors in speed-up of genetic change are provided by natural catastrophes -- isolation, adaptation, and extinction of competing species. Thus we hear Simpson say that "The chance of fixation of a favorable mutation may be considerably larger by accident of sampling in a small population than by selection in a large population..." [22] Catastrophes therefore simulate in quick time the supposed effects of natural selection. If man has been humanized within the past 100,000 years, or even within the past million years, actually at any age boundary, even granting the dubious long-time reckoning, he probably was humanized by catastrophe. Here the quantavolutionary model diverges from the evolutionary model most emphatically. In order to enhance the chances of a viable speciation by mutation, a heavy bombardment of particles is required such as has not been experienced in history; a radiation storm is called for. Such storms must have existed on numerous occasions in recent prehistory, if the evidence assembled in my Chaos and Creation is accepted. They ionized thoroughly the environment by interrupting, deflecting, and reversing the electromagnetic field of the Earth, by mega-lightning electrical discharges upon the near encounter of bodies in space, upon the occurrence of great potential differences between space and Earth, and by removing cloud canopies and transforming the gaseous composition of the atmosphere. Meteoric pass-throughs collisions would have occurred. The Sun would be stimulated to hyper-activity. The electrical and atomic state of every organism and rock would be altered.
The radiating effect of one meteor or comet of small size gliding through the atmosphere is heavier than that of a large cluster of hydrogen bombs because of its great heat, well over 2000° C, over a long trajectory, the wide distribution of fall-out, and its possible final explosion at a great speed of many kilometers per second. A single such passage, of which there would have been many, should produce millions of mutations in the biosphere generally. A large explosion creates a catastrophic tube from the upper mantle into outer space, in and around which many millions of combinations of electrical, chemical, physical, material, thermal, and pressure events take place. Paleontologist D. J. McLaren had events such as these in mind when, in a presidential address to his colleagues, he reviewed the evidence of the wholesale extinction of species. After describing the effects of a large-body collision, he remarked: "This will do." [23] Yet, it is not only extinction that occurs, but also speciation.

As soon as they will grant the occurrence of extraterrestrially caused disaster, paleontologists will arrive at a public agreement in favor of quantavolution. Essentially this would include first that the species have been created and exterminated in waves. The waves will probably be fixed chronologically at the passages between the conventionally named periods -- such as between the Pliocene and Pleistocene. Thirdly, they will probably settle upon radiation storms (or, for stretched-out changing, new atmospheric constants) as the principal force bringing in the great changes. They may well decide that these radiation storms are connected with cosmic explosions and encounters. Finally, they may, with greatest reluctance, turn to a shorter time-scale for measuring the succession of events in natural history. For radiation storms and geological disasters not only mutate and exterminate species; they also invalidate methods of dating that assume a constant chemical and geophysical environment.

Most large mammal species were wiped out in the late Pleistocene, 70% by one estimate, in ways that would imply worldwide atmospheric revolution, as with the mammoth. The quantavolution of hominid into homo sapiens could have occurred on one of numerous occasions. Given the lesser resistance of the mammals and man to radiation effects, and granted findings such as Ericson's and Salop's, there is further reason to hypothesize the mutation and drastic adaptation of humans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Opps, didn't explain myself......
This is what I studied in school, it was very mechanical thinking and one minded, meaning you were not taught about research like de Grazia. The only thing I felt was interesting about Darwin, was his survival of the fittest theory, because it is harsh out there and every man for his own, down to the very cell or bacteria. His theories were simple and based on observations, that a child could think of. He also leaves nothing to the imagination or any possibilities of speciation. His theories were booted and explained as not very likely, by de Grazia, including some other theories and the theory of Natural Selection.
We were not taught at all about speciation in school. So therefore no theories. All we were told is that we came from a hominoid that split and became the apes and the Homo lineage, some 2-6 million years ago. And that their were many catastrophes, but we did'nt evolve because of them.

it is very likely that de Grazia's theory on speciation, we evolved quickly from a catastrophe, is very interesting and very possible.

Also, he claims that speciation occurs very quickly not over thousands or millions of years, like alot of the textbook scientists claim. Afterall, a species can be created in the lab in 24 hours. Our DNA fluctuates all the time, just not enough for us to leap into the next level of humanity, hopefully. But, with a little help from tampering, there we go, the next species.

Guess if I was strapped for cash, I would work for the #$% and drive some outrageous theories down your throat..........like you know who.....by saying no one would ever mess with DNA, things were all started either by God or that we spontaneously manifested(which is true of life). That nothing was ever tampered with and that their is no design or organization. IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE!!NO, NO NO NO NO!!! AND I will make sure that you cannot think for yourself!

I like de Grazia's Homo Schizo. Meaning a human with awareness but still immature, meaning aggressive, our minds can be manipulated, we kill, plebians Wink etc.............

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 pm

p.s.
Just wanted to mention that somewhere in the mind of Homo Schizo, we got caught up in ego and think that our bodies can live on their own, as an individual and that we are only a body and it is ours and it needs no support from the outside.
We have to learn that the body depends on what's out there and is made up of everything from outside, from bacteria to the earth's minerals. It is not our bodies at all. Spirit is what we do have, something that we can keep and grow and manifest, if we even knew we had one, but usually it is possessed or taken away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum