Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native Wisdom

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Native Wisdom Empty Re: Native Wisdom

Post  Lady Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 pm

Bobber ....... Isn't she amazing? That's a pet otter she is holding.

I posted this under Shaman & Sage, but I thought it belongs here, too:

The Ghost Dance was a seasonal dance during the hardest weather which brought down the spiriit of ancestors to survive. Around the time of the Trail of Tears when the Indians were losing against the white man, they started the Ghost Dance Movement. I supposedly have Iroqois blood. My father called me We-Wa-Chi. I looked this up for Indian translation, and it most closely means "Ghost Dancer." I was adopted into the Onondaga tribe of the Iroquois Nation, and I was a reporter on Native Indian arbitrations with the Paiutes in Nevada and invited to their sweat lodge. I have absolutely no doubt that my indian and non-indian ancestors help me. I sing, dance, pray. I know they hear me.

Paiute Native American shaman Wovoka and the Ghost Dance

Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:07 am

What a sad video, my Lady.

http://www.lakotafreedom.com/

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:56 am

My grandfather owned a goldmine in Klondyke for
a short while, which this video reminded me of. Many years later, when
he had moved back east, he started preaching the Natural Manifest. When
I hear wisdom from Hopi's and other tribes I feel that there's
something of grandfather's vision in that. So maybe he had picked up
something which evolved to a mission in life, to awaken people to the
erronius path our society is heading towards. He was the kind that
talked to anyone and a free-thinker so who knows how many people he met
and talked to during all those years in the west.
....... Cool synchronicity. My great grandfather invested in California gold minds, and his son entertained black tap dancers and had a chocolate factory. My grandfather loved black people, paid them a good wage and insisted they be called Africans. This was during the 1920s-1950's, a time when racism was widespread in the US.

Well, I like to think that this Native Wisdom
has inspired many to spread the word around. The word that we need to
stop living through greed and hate, and start living in balance and
love.
......this is my greatest wish and prayer. If enough of us want this, it will be manifest. Spread the word, sister.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:31 am

This is no one's wisdoms in particular and has existed throughout eternity......
There will come a day when all this madness will end. Goddess makes sure at every moment.
And I'm not going to wait for that day, I am making small changes right now towards freedom. Ocelotl
In the very first times both people and animals
lived on the earth,but there was no difference
between them. A person could become an animal,
and an animal could become a human being.
There were wolves, bears and foxes but as
soon as they turned into humans they were
all the same.They may have had different
habits, but all spoke the same tongue, lived
in the same kind Of house,and spoke
and hunted in the same way.
-Nalungiaquan Inuit Woman
Ixchel and the Rabbit
North America,C.800 C.E.
[size=9]
As aspects of the Great Goddess, animals are equal with humans, plants and minerals. The Goddess comprises all forms of existence, each of which is essential to the Great Whole. Revering animals and other forms of life can help us to re-establish the sacred balance of life in our environment. Animals may also aid us in our everyday lives, or in our dreams, meditations, myths and fairytales. Some Native American teachings say that, since they were created before humans, animals are closer to the Source. Thus, animals can act as allies, guides and familiars in our search for wholeness.

In the lands of the universe there is no place
Where She does not manifest Herself
Compassion wondrous as a great cloud,
Pouring spiritual rain like nectar
Quenching the flames of distress!

The Lotus Sutra

http://www.wildheartsranch.com/index16.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:01 am

Recently, I met a Colombian shaman who spent two years with the Kogi in the mountains of northern Colombia; they call the Mirror World, Aluna. Special Kogi children are selected at birth to spend their first nine years in a cave, training to become visionaries. The children live in the dark; they are not allowed to see the outside world and in this way they come to see the multi-dimensional Mirror World naturally. After nine years training the children exit the cave going out into the real world to become the future visionaries and spiritual leaders of the tribe who are called Mamas .

The Kogi people trace themselves back to the pre-Colombian Tyrona people who were contemporaries of the Inca. Like the Inca, the Kogi built stone stairs and platforms in the mountains that have not eroded in a thousand years. They are a mystical people with a power that no one else possesses, the power of a twenty-six dimensional world.

The Kogi used the power of Aluna to protect themselves from the Spanish Conquistadors that would have killed them for their gold. It is not in the nature of the Kogi to fight but watching the Aluna they knew where the Spanish were and so they kept moving around the mountains avoiding trouble. While all the other indigenous tribes fell to the pox of the white man's diseases and violence, the Kogi survived.

The Kogi world is truly a 26-D Camelot hidden in a 3-D world. Their ideas are very pure and wonderful. In the tribe's long history they have never had a homicide. They don't usually allow outsiders to visit their mountain kingdom though a British filmmaker was invited to make a documentary on them about ten years ago.

The Colombian shaman I met showed some of us how to walk in and out of the Aluna using the Aya' for a perception of it. It was amazing. I have been watching the Mirror World via the Morph for almost five years now but I didn't know one could actually walk into it. When you are in it you disappear momentarily. Late one night I was watching a gringo astrologer smoke a cigarette by a fire in a garden. He had this Aluna thing worked out as he dematerialized four times. Three times he was gone for about a minute or so but on the last occasion he went for about ten minutes. I knew where he was on the lawn by watching his glowing cigarette floating mysteriously in mid-air. It was so much fun, it really played to the little boy in me.

The Aluna is the place of the Camelots that I have been promising you for a long time. I am happy now, as I know how the dream will come about. The violent war-like world of the gringo will perish and he will become terrified. In later years, he will seek the Aluna for an escape from himself but it will be too late, he will never find it. The Aluna knows you are coming years before you even get up out of your chair. She will call you if you have a warm heart and you are genuine about healing your shadow, but if you seek power and control, she'll hide from you.

The more I see the Aluna, which I call the Mirror World, the less there is to say. Everything, including humans came from there in the first place. And that is where we will return. I am very content for this is the first time in twenty-two years of my journey that I can clearly see how we get to walk away to a happy place where peace is normal and where tomorrow's celebratory banquet was yesterday. For time in the Aluna comes up from under your feet, sometimes it twist to face the other way.

And the violence and prolific consumption of the Fat Controllers will be delivered back to them in digital orbs that float in the air, easy to see but excruciating painful to experience. Then after a thousand years he and she will be released from their torment and they will be allowed to pollute the pristine nature of this world once more. We can't kill the devil because humans spawn the devil and for some reason that I don't properly understand the earth needs humans.
http://www.stuartwilde.com/Articles/SW_articles_kogis.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm
The link above is about how to build a monestary on the cliff, which also connects to those huge fantastic stone structures found in S America and elsewere. Too heavy for machines to move.

Runa
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am

This is a story that shows what innocence people used to have. Nowadays, it seems we lost that, not only that but our hearts as well. In a way it is a funny story, because it reminds me of how aliens may be viewing us now. No wonder the good ones may not want to have anything to do with us.(I hear all we have to do is try to communicate and we break the veil and they are quite eager for us to do that, but what on earth would they have to do with barbarians like us!) Seeing the hell we created within ourselves, devoid of innocence and love.
At first I was thinking camels, because of the humps, but there is no way little ole me can did up a story where the Egyptions came to America. Yeah right as if we are privy to that kind of info!! Maybe, in a couple thousand years this story may be of more significance. ENJOY………….

The Comanche’s tell of the old days when people walked wherever they went, using dogs to pull the leds. They had no other way to travel. One day as the people walked, they came upon strange animals that were almost as large as buffalos. They had long necks, broom tails, and small humps on the backs. There was one large hump reflecting the light of the sun. The people stopped and stared at these strange animals.
One of the animals came up to the Comanche leader, then spoke without opening its mouth. "Who are you?” it asked. "Where are you from?
As it spoke, the animal split in two. The large, shiny hump that reflected light came off the rest of the body and took on the shape of a man. The other part of the animal then appeared to be the shape of a tall dog. The large, shiny hump part walked to the Comanche’s like a man, then lifted a part of the shiny lid to reveal a face with an open mouth. Miraculously, a long, shiny, arm-looking part removed some tough skin as fingers lifted to the mouth, pointing to the hollow that held teeth.

The Comanches watched in amazement. Then the shiny hump-man patted his shiny, smooth, tough front that could be considered a stomach area or abdomen. The Comanches watched. The shiny hump-man then made crunching noises with his empty mouth. A Comanche woman who was busy with the children laughed at the shiny hump-man and said, "He wants food. He's hungry.” As she walked by, the other part of this strange beast lowered its head to the field grass and began to eat.
The men realized that there was one part of this animal that could feed itself and the other part that needed to be fed. They sent the children off to bring more grass. The men took the grass and stuck it in the shiny hump-man's mouth. It was obvious that this shiny, skinned part could not crawl around on the ground and eat as his other half did. The children placed tall piles of grass in font of the animal of two parts. The shiny hump-man animal spit out the grass. He shook his head. He pointed to his mouth and rubbed his abdomen.

The chief said, "This part may eat meat. Go get him some meat and old bones. He may eat what our dogs eat." The children brought back the throwaway meat they gave the dogs and the old dried bones. The shiny hump-man took the meat in his hand. He made funny sounds and carried the throwaway meat over to the cooking fires, placing it on a green stick. The people watched as this shiny hump-man roasted the meat and then ate it.
More strange, shiny hump-man animals with part-large dog bodies arrived. They separated into two. The large, doglike animals ate the grass and did not speak. The shiny hump-men ate cooked meat. The people did not know what to do with these strange animals. The large dog animals were peaceful enough and could carry much weight. The shiny hump-men were rude, aggressive, and took what meat they wanted. For the throwaway meat did not please them after they saw the good meat. The chief let the hump-men stay with them.
They watched how the shiny hump-men got on and off the magic doglike animals. The shiny hump-people took whatever they wanted from the Comanches. The chief told his people to be quiet and watch.

At last, the shiny hump-people grew tired of staying with the Comanches. They put wrapped ropes around the magic doglike animals and led them around. They tied bundles of the Comanches'food on the rumps of these big dogs. Then they placed hard leather boats on the large dogs and stood up on shiny loops as they mounted the beasts. Now they were one animal again.
The chief called his warriors to him. They followed the strange animals until night. There they saw how the shiny hump-men tied the legs of the large dogs together with the wrapped ropes and guarded them.
The Comanches followed the shiny hump-men until they came to a large adobe village. That night the hump-men tied the legs of the big dogs and let them loose out on the plains. The Comanches braided the grass as they waited for the people to sleep.
That night the Comanches crept up on the large dogs. They slipped the grass ropes over the large dogs and led them back to their camp. The large dogs were not fearful of the Comanches, for they had been cared for by them in the past.
The Comanche’s learned how to ride these large dogs, and they became one of the strongest raiding tribes in the West.
As for the shiny-hump men, they learned to walk.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE COMANCHES AND ALL WITH HEART

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Quotes of the day.........

FOR INFINITY, THE ONLY WORTHWILE ENTERPRISE OF A PERSON OF KNOWLEDGE (OR WARRIOR) IS FREEDOM.

TO SEE ENERGY DIRECTLY IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOR A HUMAN BEING.

FORGET THE SELF AND YOU WILL FEAR NOTHING.

WE ARE BEINGS ON OUR WAY TO........DYING.

WE CAN COUNT ON A BEING ON WHICH WE COULD FOCUS ALL OUR LOVE ON, MOTHER EARTH, THE BEING TO WHICH ALL OF US RETURN AND LEAVE ON OUR DEFINITIVE JOURNEY.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE (that's if you live in a body)

THE UNIVERSE HAS NO LIMITS, AND THE POSSIBILITIES AT PLAY IN THE UNIVERSE AT LARGE ARE INDEED UNCOMMENSURABLE. SO DON'T FALL PRAY TO THE AXIOM, "I BELIEVE ONLY WHAT I SEE" BECAUSE IT IS THE DUMBEST STAND ONE CAN POSSIBLY TAKE.

ALL OF US HUMAN BEINGS ARE PRISONERS, AND IT IS THAT PRISON THAT MAKES US ACT IN SUCH A MISERABLE WAY.

DON'T EVER TURN AROUND TO LOOK, BE HAPPY AND DO!

P.S.
THE DARK SEA OF AWARENESS OF THE EAGLE WANTS OUR LIFE EXPERIENCES NOT OUR LIFE FORCE.

MUCHOS GRACIAS!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:20 pm

i often wonder why i chose to trap myself in this body.

death is on my mind...
as few around me are facing it right now.

why does it have to be sufeering?
can we just go as easily a bird woud fly into the skies?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:13 am

oh my........muy mal......forgiveness is needed
edit from above......

THE DARK SEA OF AWARENESS OR THE EAGLE WANTS OUR LIFE EXPERIENCES NOT OUR LIFE FORCE.

The eagle is mentioned by the esoteric societies...........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am

sunny Kris,
At the end of this Maya madness, everything will be okay. I mean that.
No doubt about it, you will make it through this..........

NEW EDIT
Yoganandaji said, "Life is a Battlefield." You are being tested!

Last edited by ocelotl on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:31 am

I wrote this before and will write it again............... maybe why we are like we are................
NO ONE LIVING REALLY UNDERSTANDS LOVE. THEY HAVE TRULY LOST OR NEVER FOUND THE LOVE INSIDE OF THEMSELVES AND THIS IS A DARK SCOURGE THAT COULD DESTROY EVERYTHING. PEOPLE OFTEN REPRESS AND CONTROL THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES, OF DEATH FOR EXAMPLE, AND HOW MANY SENSE NEXT TO NOTHING OF HOW THEY HAVE COME TO BE HERE.
PEOPLE OFTEN FOCUS ALL OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING OR MISUNDERSTANDING ON THE MEANING OF WORDS, IN ORDER TO BUFFER THEMSELVES FROM THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES. THEY ALSO WORSHIP THE PHANTOM IN THE WINDOW, THEIR IDOL ON THE SCREEN OR IN THE SMOKING MIRROR, WHICH IS OFTEN NOTHING MORE THAN THEIR OWN POOR REFLECTION. THEIR MEANINGFUL BUT LIMITED WORDS AND IMAGES CANNOT EVER FULLY AGREE, THIS LEAVES HUGE GAPS IN THEM. IT MAKES THEM CONFUSED, UNWISE, FORGETFUL, SMALL MINDED, SAD AND HUNGRY, AND SOMETIMES, IT EVENTUALLY EVEN MAKES THEM INTO LIARS.
PEOPLE ALSO OFTEN FOCUS THEIR ATTENTION ON WHAT THEY ARE TOLD OR WISH TO BE TOLD THAT THEY CAN CONSUME, KNOW, AND POSSESS, AND ON WHAT THEY LATER TELL THEMSELVES ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES. THIS PUTS THEM AT ODDS. THEY EVEN DIFFER AS TO THEIR INTERPRETATIONS AND SO THEY SELDOM EVER REALLY AGREE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THEY CANNOT RELY ON THEIR DIRECT EXPERIENCES AND GENUINE MEMORIES FOR WISDOM TO CLEAR UP THE MATTER, BECAUSE IN TRUTH THEY HAVE HAD NONE.

MY GRATITUDE FOR THESE WONDERFUL BEINGS WHO WROTE THIS...........

Last edited by ocelotl on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

I guess we can't know any of the great secrets, because we will abuse the knowledge and end up destroying ourselves.
Know that people have their hands on the genome, things are going to get REAL SICK and dyfunctional, even though people will be jumping on the bandwagon thinking they will be superhumans. Sounds like genetic tampering all over again as what happened with the ancient civilizations.
Then they will get their hands on fractals and the holograms and manipulate them......oh my in that case, hope things like these will be kept secret!!!

And it very strange that the things I want to focus on in life are being destroyed the most. Health and food, or mother earth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm

ocelotl wrote:And it very strange that the things I want to focus on in life are being destroyed the most. Health and food, or mother earth.

It is strange that i feel the same way. The more i research this subject, the more i find out how food, health, and earth are being destroyed. i am sometimes sometimes filled with sadness over this.

I am studying what i can to keep my family healthy (at least). I wish i knew what we could do about the larger picture (for everyone that is).
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:26 am

I think researching the past give us extremely important keys for understanding the present.
I have read other accounts of these giants and of the people with dog faces and those with elephant like ears. This is another confirmation about the Mesoamericans. Didn't the Egyptions have dog like faces in some of their artwork? Also, these long cone shape skulls are confirmed as real since they are in original ancient art work as well. Why they are like that..........presumably for cultural beliefs, as some Natives now flatten the head or shape their new borns.
It would be interesting to know why all of these people were decimated off the face of the earth and now only one kind of people or beings were made to populate, humans. Were these beings genetically modified by who they believe were their creators or gods who came from the sky?

It is amazing how once the vatican found out about these other beings in the New World, immediately tried to kill them all off. The excuse was that the New World had gold and all that, but we know better. How were these beings able to live for so long (in hiding) without the echelons finding out about them?
My one million thoughts and questions can go on forever....................

---------------------------------------------------------------------
On the sixth of September 1522, the Portuguese ship Victoria limped into harbor at Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain. The ship had weighed anchor and sailed from the same port nearly three years previously, embarking on what would be the first circumnavigation of the globe, under the leadership of Fernão de Magalhães, whose name would be remembered to posterity as Ferdinand Magellan. Magellan himself never wrote an account of his voyage — he was killed while leading an attack in Mactan, long before his ship returned to Europe. Antonio Pigafetta, one of the few survivors, wrote the authoritative account of the journey in his stead.

In Pigafetta’s account, the European world first learned of Patagonia, and through his depiction was engendered the fascination which would draw Europeans to the region for centuries to come. Pigafetta describes the Europeans’ first contact with the Patagonians:

One day we suddenly saw a naked man of giant stature on the shore of the port, dancing, singing, and throwing dust on his head. The captain-general sent one of our men to the giant so that he might perform the same actions as a sign of peace. Having done that, the man led the giant to an islet where the captain-general was waiting. When the giant was in the captain-general’s and our presence he marveled greatly, and made signs with one finger raised upward, believing that we had come from the sky. He was so tall that we reached only to his waist, and he was well proportioned.
Later on, Pigafetta remarks, "the captain-general called those people Patagoni."

The christening is not elaborated within Pigafetta’s narrative, however, leaving the reader to assume on his own whence the name must have come. The dominant belief since Pigafetta’s time has been that "Patagonia" is the Spanish equivalent of "big feet" or "land of big-footed people." This is, however, improbable; pata can be translated from Spanish as "foot," but the suffix -gon means nothing at all, a fact that makes a simple translatory origin unlikely.

Recent scholars have suggested another answer to the question, deriving from a Spanish romance called Primaleón of Greece, first published in Castille in 1512 and subsequently republished several times throughout Europe. In the story, Primaleón — a dashing and civilized explorer — discovers a "cruell and barbarous" people who eat raw flesh, are "cloathed in wilde beasts skinnes," and are "so ill-favoured and deformed, as it was a thing right mervailous to behold them." Among these savages lives the creature Patagon, who is described as:

the strangest mishapen and counterfeite creature in the world: He hath good understanding, [and] is amorous of women… He hath the face of a Dogge, great ears, which hang down upon his shoulders, his teeth sharpe and big, standing out of his mouth very much: his feete are like a Harts, and he runneth wondrous lightly.
[size=9]
http://www.lawrence.edu/news/pubs/lt/fall04/giants.shtml
p.s. It's interesting how those Portuguese and Spanish people have red hair. My Portuguese grandfather had red hair, but then it changed to black...........

Last edited by ocelotl on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 am

continued from above........
The descriptions offered both of this barbarous race and of Patagon resemble Pigafetta’s depiction of the Patagonian natives to a suspicious degree — like the characters in Primaleón, the Patagonians “live on raw flesh,” “clothe themselves in…skins,” are “jealous of their wives” (i.e., amorous of women), and “run swifter than horses.” Their height and ugliness to European eyes can account for yet another element of the comparison. The connection cannot be explicitly proven but certainly bears consideration.

Regardless of the exact origin of the name, Patagonia became immediately and indelibly associated in the European mind with giants. Early maps of the New World labeled Patagonia regio gigantum, region of giants, and included startling illustrations of nine-foot men ramming arrows down their throats and dwarfing their European counterparts.

Serious debate over the proposed existence of the Patagonian Goliaths would carry well into the 18th century, making it one of the most impressive travel lies in history, which “caused the newspapers of the world to use up a small river of ink in reporting a race of nine-foot giants in Patagonia.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:37 am

continued.......
The addition of such famous personages to these travel narratives made them name-droppingly credible in ways they would not have otherwise been. Other, less star-studded narratives also lent an aura of truth to the original image. Passages like this one from Charles Debrosses’ Historie des navigations aux terres australes, published in 1756, helped to perpetuate the giant saga:

The coast of Port Desire is inhabited by giants fifteen to sixteen palms high. I have myself measured the footprint of one of them on the riverbank, which was four times longer than one of ours. I have also measured the corpses of two men recently buried by the river, which were fourteen spans long. Three of our men, who were later taken by the Spanish on the coast of Brazil, assured me that one day on the other side of the coast they had to sail out to sea because the giants started throwing great blocks of stone of astonishing size from the beach right at their boat. In Brazil I saw one of these giants which Alonso Díaz had captured at Port Saint Julien: he was just a boy but was already thirteen spans tall. These people go about naked and have long hair; the one I saw in Brazil was healthy-looking and well proportioned for his height. I can say nothing about his habits, not having spent any time with him, but the Portuguese tell me that he is no better than the other cannibals along the coast of La Plata.
First-person accounts and testimonies accumulated between the 16th and 18th centuries, creating not only a stronger myth but a narrative tradition around the myth, allowing the phenomenon to solidify into generally accepted fact.

p.s. wish people weren't so damn ethnocentric or biased when studying others.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:47 am

Accounts such as these and the one below were quickly put to a stop in the mid 1700's, up intil now, no wonder, guess who became a stronghold power then.............go figure.

The Dutch explorer Henry Schouten, for example, published his discovery of an island of hairy giants in 1671, which included a map, drawings, and an account of the government, religion, customs, and physical nature of this supposedly isolated and therefore unknown society, in which men grew to be above 12 feet tall and were covered in coarse hair.

The question remains, however, "why, in an Age of Reason, was the world still so ready to accept stories like these?" — the outbreak of 1767 certainly seems short-lived, but what conditions provided the necessary credence for such a possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:55 pm

What do you think of New Mexico? anything you know about it relative to Native Wisdom?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Honestly, why ask me that. Since you are a Mason?, you know very well why the secret societies keep hidden, same thing with the Natives.........you have seen what happened to them and their ways............

As for the above research.............
Don't you think we should try to understand what has been going on, especially in the past. If you can see that many creatures were giant, even rodents, millions and perhaps thousands of years ago, then you will realize these giants are a possibility. It seems that our "DNA manipulators" sized everything down since then. But you know, they forgot to size down the trees, ever wonder why they are so tall..................oh and they couldn't catch all the bigfoots, obviously...........!!

Viva la Mexica!
Aye Bolivia!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Oh, and I've always dreamed of befriending creatures or beings like Bigfoot or the dog faced or elephant eared ones, and all the rest...........

And I understand why people might become contagiously hysterical with something new or different, which accounts for all of the very bad research on Natives of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm

If you can become Love, the Source, and use it, then you have Absolute Power within.

Yes, i could not agree with you more, especially that we have the same guru: Paramahansa Yogananda.

As to the freemasons, you should know that the masons have been and are still are hunted down the same way the natives had been. The membership is dwindling and many prominent members are being destroyed. For instance, nearly everyone who signed the Declaration of Independence (most of them freemasons) were summarily hunted down and destroyed.

I am taking it easy with my affiliations, as the masons are enemies to totalitarian governments.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 am

No, Yoganandaji is not my guru. Although he has personally put me through several difficult tests, I highly respect him and have alot of love for him, I can never devote myself to one person, but to all, to Mother Earth and her inhabitants.
The Masons, like all groups, have to reap what they sow...........

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:22 pm

ocelotl wrote:No, Yoganandaji is not my guru. Although he has personally put me through several difficult tests, I highly respect him and have alot of love for him, I can never devote myself to one person, but to all, to Mother Earth and her inhabitants.
The Masons, like all groups, have to reap what they sow...........

OK, i correct myself. How did he put you through tests? Are they too personal to be shared? just curious... as you mention he has done so "personally."

I too do not believe in one guru... anyone who teaches me are gurus, yes, including Mother Earth and many beings on earth.

As far as masons go, i don't really care... so far it has been not much more than a social club for me to make few new friends. And they have their own conspiracy theories you know... just like the rest of us.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:34 pm

The Spirit world IS the only personal and most likely real place for me. Where else do you think Yoganandaji is........

As for what happened. Spirits are very capable of manipulating us, without even entering us. Lucklily I was influenced by a very wonderful Being, as you know.
The people(Illuminati, Jews etc) who sold us onto religion for thousands of years are again going to leave us high and dry. They use America{or whatever evil lies it was started from or based on] and now are going to desert her................us slaves are really going to be in for it, seems like by the way things are going. Do they know something about 2012 that we don't. They are splitting the U.S, or leaving. ABANDONING, what cowards they are.........

And yes, your so called Gods{king, guru, groups or aliens} will always desert you............it does you no good in the end to follow anyone or believe in almost anything. Follow your heart.............

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum