Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakti - the Female Energy

+5
Bobber
warrior_priestess
Lady
Azaes de Swan
gardener
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shakti - the Female Energy - Page 2 Empty Re: Shakti - the Female Energy

Post  feish Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Ouch, just lost a long post. Hit a key and there it wasn't.

Mad

Dice, you don't offend. You're right on.

I don't know if you recognize me from the other forum, but some of your comments over there got me thinking, and I'd like to thank you for indirectly affecting my progress toward the new state I'm approaching these days.

As for the subject at hand. I think the divide and conquer had been done, and was succesful. Men and women are so polarized they can't even understand each other. Most act according to their conditioning, and so can't react in the way they might like to, or would like to be reacted to. We are too scared of rejection. We think we know that the wort will happen. Murphy's law.

I can't write any more of what I wrote before again. Damn, that sucks, oh well. I'll have to wait for some more insperation.

Smile
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:38 am

Just the invention of sin and guilt is the source of much suffering and fears
for us humans. But there is only responsibility and karma - and with that
self-respect can be gained back.

That other Forum, hmm there is not much else for me to talk about,
cointelpro is boring, especially to see it in action..... :rabbit:

Humans have little energy these days. It would be good to disengage
from all this nonsense. You search for truth or inspiration, and then
you end up reading really twisted stuff and instead of getting
wiser, you get in-form-ed or even worse trans-form-ed.

Now and then I throw myself into sharky waters only to send some
impulses through those spheres....

Greetings, Uri
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:54 am

Hi Uri! Good to see you! Very Happy And good to spend my time wisely with you!
It is no coincendence that our paths crossed in those sharky waters.

I just wanted to say that many perversions and dark sides are created when this powerful sexual energy is forsaken, made taboo, forgotten and oppressed. This is a huge setback in our evolution and very sad to see all these abuses going on, especially with innocent children.

Yeah, seems all we do is waste. I was talking to someone just today who always absorbs others energies and just wants to blow up because of it. I must tell them that it is no use and a waste of energy to fight and mirror. And most important is not to absorb the energies out there. I think this is why people are so miserable and combative.
It's clear that we have to understand these things and what we are doing to ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 pm

I've seen so much fussing and fighting on these forums. It's like a friggin soap opera, and ya'll know I had a part to play in it.

Maybe I'm emotionally sensitive to it now, but I can pick up the vibe real fast. People trying to be glib, wise-ass, and the put downs of women for being too new-agey.

I've benefited from the spiritual new age writing on forums. Sometimes it's just people trying to help each other.

........ and what's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:21 am

Lady,
I wish that you do find that peace, love and understanding in yourself.
--------------------------------------------------
Here is my EVE OF THE BIBLE opinion..........what are ya'lls views on this.

You can't tame a woman's sexual energy or take that away from her. (Or a man's either, it's just greater in a female.)Eve refused to follow these strange, oppressive rules. So she was made guilty, blamed and punished for this.
The snake or Kundalini helped her and was her friend.

THe question is who tried to take away that powerful energy in us, so long ago?

Why do you think people are polygomous by nature.

And yes Ciggy, what you said about that governor being punished for his BIG SIN is just another example, another tragedy. Alot of people can't get away with expressing themselves sexually (especially those that want something good to happen), except maybe Bill Clinton and the other twisted higher ups. {NEW EDIT}Actually he was punished, but it was all for show and then they let him do what he wanted anyway.{CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, THEY TELL US HOW TO BEHAVE EVEN and we do as they will!!!} They teach us sheeple not to look outside (of the box)or explore.
And when it is expressed it is so out of control, because of all these ancient rules ingrained in us.

Yet again another case of being confused as hell about sexuality. It leads to all kinds of abnormalities and perversions. Not to mention an uncontrollable libido, because most of us are not taught anything about the sexual energy and what is taught is the above taboos and guilt trips and that sex is evil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:33 pm

I've always wondered why females have always been disempowered. I feel that the main reason why, and the elites know this and use it against us, is because the Creator or Source had made all blueprints of the human form female.
If you think about it, everyone after conception has a female form (and would naturally behave like a female or have female ways). I think some people, especially the elite hate this fact (use it against us to create hate and gender wars) and the fact that females are closer to Spirit because of this. And why males identify themselves through their maleness and with their bodies.

If you think about this as well, genders can be switched from the energy behind horomones etc(and souls of different genders can enter the body as well) And if so, we are not really a male or female! We are definitely not a gender, what some people would like for you to believe though. But ask a male if they are willing to give up their maleness! Those who are willing to gain SIGHT will easily let go of their human form and even become the opposite sex!
So what are we or who, what is the soul.

I'm beginning to think the purpose of the male is so that the female can reproduce. Of course this has nothing to do with who we really are or Spirit, the human form was made the way it is so that it can have survival of it's species. Some forms of life survive asexually.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:56 pm

prakriti - all things visible in the universe, the creation...
prusha - the potential...

they exist in harmony, unless at some level it is manupulated,
as in our society today.

i think the two aspects exist in every person.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 pm

This picture (a digital art) by Gale Franey is part of what i was talking about...
It's called, "Forget the Past that Sleeps"

The raw power of male energy (the horse) is tamed and guided by the female energy (the girl). It represents the balance of nature, between masculine and feminine, yin and yang.

In our society, it is as though the horse has thrown off the girl and stepped on her.
All these wild horses running around.... without guidance... without wisdom...
not knowing what to do or how to channel their energies...

That's why i honor the femininity, the force of Mother Nature....

Shakti - the Female Energy - Page 2 210224927_8a1cf89eb9_o
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum