Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

+2
Lady
Knight
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele Empty 'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

Post  Knight Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Executive Summary

Here is the Executive Summary, for those who simply must get back to Jeopardy after the break: basically, we are screwed and simply waiting for them to start shooting us so that we can shoot back.

The morons who seized control of America after killing JFK have botched everything so badly that there is no way back not involving extensive pain and deprivation, at a minimum. And they certainly will not cede the power they have stolen from us peacefully. More likely: bloodshed and death far in excess of that seen during America's first Civil War... per capita!

Why should we suffer for their mistakes and intentional misconduct? Because we let them get away with it, that's why! In recent years, we pulled the levers for Bush, then Clinton, then...er...Bush...and now....Clinton (again?), calling each the lesser of evils, though we always have had men like Ron Paul available to us, men whom we have dismissed as having "no serious chance" at becoming President. Else, we watched while they pulled the levers for us and pretended not to notice the obvious vote fraud - same result, exactly, in any event.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele Empty Re: 'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

Post  Knight Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 pm

2008 Presidential Election

Every single primary caucus and election this year has been tainted by evidence of fraud. Coincidence? Could be. Or it could be ... fraud! Come on! Wake up and smell the corruption in the air. Ron Paul has all this massive support, as far as the eye can see, and he draws precisely 3 or 4% of the vote in each and every election?!? Yeah ... right.

I receive emails from list members who have participated (as officials) in various state primary elections and caucuses. All say the same thing: Fraud is taking place on all fronts. That was obvious the day after New Hampshire, when one family called the game after seeing its entire precinct generate precisely zero votes for Ron Paul, though they all voted for him. That was the same election in which we learned that the vote matched the polls just in the precincts where ballots were hand counted - precisely just those precincts, too, while in all the others, voters apparently lied about for whom they intended to vote.

Super Tuesday's elections patently were fraudulent, but already you aren't hearing about them any more:

http://silverstockreport.com/2008/california_fraud.html

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/30888

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/080209.htm

Then, of course, there is the matter of those polls - those jiggered poll numbers themselves, particularly since we began to make so much noise about them: http://christianparty.net/ronpaul.htm .

And then there was the marginalization of Dr. Paul in the debates, so painfully obvious, particularly after Fox News got so badly skewered for having excluded him altogether from one debate.

The evidence is everywhere, if you are but willing to see it. No matter now, though, because Dr. Paul effectively has withdrawn ... and with millions of those dollars unspent - the dollars that we gave him to fight the good fight in our name. His staff announced seeing no evidence of vote fraud in New Hampshire, in explaining why they never challenged any of what was so painfully obvious to the rest of us... [snip]

Only Ron Paul would have done anything constructive and his prescription would have resulted in an immediate Depression for which he likely would have been impeached or assassinated, anyway.

Because America quite obviously is finished, it simply no longer matters who gets elected President.

Last edited by Knight on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele Empty Re: 'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

Post  Knight Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 pm

Civil Liberties

Though every year under Bush the Lesser has chronicled an incredible erosion of personal and civil liberties throughout America, 2007 was a banner year for tyranny and oppression.

Two years ago, we thought we elected a mostly-new Congress that would end the war in Iraq. Instead, we got a batch of all-new morons who fell all over themselves in getting in line, with Speaker Pelosi leading the charge by firmly announcing that impeachment of Bush was "off the table."

Congress finally became altogether irrelevant in the face of unchallenged executive orders, not to mention "signing statements" and various other pronouncements by the President that the law does not apply to the Executive Branch. Today, wars are started and treaties negotiated without Congressional oversight (as with the current Iraqi war and concomitant Iraqi long-term protection treaty).

Suddenly, under the ATS "Advance Passenger Information System," we need permission from Homeland Security's Secretary Chertoff to leave or reenter America, though our Passports are in order and we have received valid visas from foreign destinations. This often is done covertly, while you await the boarding call for your jet to wherever. (Did you know that Chertoff, like all the American Jews in power today, possesses dual citizenship, both American and Israeli?) Non-citizens routinely are denied admission to America.

Now Chertoff has mandated a national id card simply to enter courthouses and airports.

In a particularly telling move, Chertoff hired the old head of Russia's KGB to head up Homeland Security's department that keeps track of those of us who attend whatever they deem to be anti-government rallies and meetings (like Ron Paul meetup groups, for example).

Warrantless searches, both physical and informational, are the order of the day, not that it matters any longer, with the judges firmly in the pocket of the Executive Branch. Strip searches of citizens taken into custody for misdemeanors or less are becoming common.

Torture, even of American citizens, if branded "domestic terrorists," is deemed acceptable by the judiciary and desirable, believe it or not, by the general citizenry.

Not only has the right to demand a court hearing when taken into custody disappeared (overruling of the centuries-old habeas corpus doctrine), but even the right simply to petition the government has been eliminated from the Constitution.
Travel with more than a couple thousand dollars and it will be seized if found and you will pay hell in getting it back - we're familiar with this scenario, of course. Now, even your home cash/gold/silver/food stash is in danger when found by authorities, who may legally assume it is theirs unless you can "prove" you earned it. Logical extension: Can you "prove" your wife's wedding ring is yours? Can you "prove" much of anything you possess is yours?

Local police departments hopped up on delusions of Rambo-like grandeur increasingly think in military terms and act accordingly. The 2008 Defense Authorization Bill actually directs and funds the integration of local police with federal military forces.

More Americans now are in jail than citizens of all other countries are being held in jails, combined. Just think about that single fact for a moment.

State National Guard Units have been co-opted by the President and sent to Iraq to die.

The foregoing simply are some of the significant changes of the past year. Recounting the full panoply of civil liberty infringement during the current Bush regime would take the rest of the day.

What does all this mean? Since the Bush Regime seized power in America, for the simple act of writing the very article you are reading, current unchallenged law provides that my home can be secretly searched and all my communications secretly monitored, without warrants; my home can be broken into in the dead of night and I can be dragged and held indefinitely (that means permanently!) without being charged, strip searched and beaten, all without anybody being told my whereabouts, without access to an attorney and without ever being given a court hearing, then I can be shipped out of the country, tortured, tried by a military tribunal and summarily executed. Seriously. I just have to be named an "enemy combatant," which now includes political dissidents, by some faceless bureaucrat.

Read the paragraph directly above one more time ... slowly ... and allow it to sink in. Is it likely to happen to me? Not this week, perhaps, but the laws, procedures and infrastructure are in place and it is happening to some American citizens.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Police State Amerika

Imagine the boy in the following video as your son. It's not hard to do. Have you ever personally encountered or witnessed a cop with an attitude like this? I have. Many times. Therefore, I must conclude that almost everybody has: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxOr3q7nrk

BTW, the cop merely ended up suspended with pay for a time. Consider just how close to the edge we are in Amerika....

Then watch the following two videos of our police in action today. In both, defenseless white guys in wheelchairs and in custody are physically abused by Black police officers. Why? Because they can, that's why. This is the way that Blacks treat Whites when they feel they can get away with it, particularly when they are given official authority. And you say that you want to make one of them your President? This is your America today: http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/police_dump_paralyzed_man_out_of_wheelchair/10226/ http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/officer_beats_man_in_wheelchair/9454/

Itz coming. Soon. In your lifetime, like it or not.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 pm

For the rest of this address, a Report to the American People, by Edgar J. Steele,
see http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/state1.htm

I have been following Ed for sometime now. If you care about yourself, your family, or your country,
I recommend you read through the whole thing carefully.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 pm

I know it doesn't matter, but I'm voting for Ron Paul. And I don't see a depression happening if he became president. We just were on the verge of one, but the one's in control pulled some tricks out of their bag and so here we are, same old, same old. Same old slaves.

If Obama won, I think a black president would be great. THe white man has gotten away with murder for too long, now let it be the black man's turn. He will still be a puppet though.

America was never real, all those rights or freedoms we thought we had were all lies from the beginning. I don't think there will be peace until we all get rid of our destructive genes. But we can start by disconnecting ourselves from the corporations and go back to the land, but that's very difficult and even if we escaped back to mother earth, we can still be quarantined and harassed.

And we are not going to get their easily. I see a lot of hellish things going to happen, worse than now.

Yoganandaji forsaw a WWWIII, too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Ocelotl & Ciggy,

The two I would even consider voting for are Paul and Obama. Paul because I like what he stands for. Obama because I like his voice and looks. I know that's a crazy way to pick a Prez, but I got so sick of watching Bush Sr. with those thin lips and Bush Jr. with that fake southern accent. If we have to listen to some asshole for 4 years, I want to like what I see and hear. I need a barf bag to get through a speech by Hillary or McCain.

My gut says Obama is CFR, but do we really know Paul isn't as well?

I don't trust anyone any more ........but Paul seems like the best bet.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Knight ....

I'm going to read what you've posted from the beginning.

Give me a while to absorb everything, and I'll comment.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Ciggy,
What do you mean, almost everyone in the world has some CFR and all that in them.

I point the finger at myself for not getting rid of the cause of this hell(elite and all that) sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Please don't point fingers at yourself, Ocelotl. Remember what Annie DeFranko said, "Americans DID NOT vote Bush into office." The whole world blames Americans for voting Bush into office.

Americans need to get off their guilt trip, get proud of themselves, get angry and do something, and not sit in a perpetual state of guilt. Guilt is an unnecessary emotion that is usually counter-productive.

I used to think Europeans were smarter than us dumb Americans. If I had a choice of being stranded on a desert island, I'd rather be with Americans. Remember, Americans came from Europe because it was so fucked up. We have rebellion in our blood. It will be Americans who will refuse to be chipped. Europeans will line up for the chip.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:27 pm

My hell lies in not taking great steps in getting away from this madness. Like living in a sustainable place. I might have to go live in a cave.

Their is only one thing I can do about the NWO people, but that would get me in real trouble.

I'm not one to get too bothered, but still I'm living in the messy matrix and I don't care to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Ocelotl ........ It is hell in the matrix.

I get angry because I can't DO anything about it.

Groups that organize seem ineffectual, at best.

Maybe if we keep at the internet long enough we will find a way to join forces in an effort that will create real change.

I hope so.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaes de Swan Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:44 am

Lady wrote:I get angry because I can't DO anything about it. Groups that organize seem ineffectual, at best.

Some say, can't beat them then join them. That's what i did. That may not solve any problems i know, but it helps me. It helps me because i feel now i can do something about it, effective or not. It help me just to know that i can and am doing something. One thing i do is to help some of my brothers to become more aware of the situation we are facing. Many of the influential persons in our society have no idea what's going on and are just as much of slaves of the system as the rest of us.
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:51 am

Azaes ..... I had a feeling this was the case. It's a small percentage at the top that are profiting. Wealthy people are feeling the squeeze of the NWO coming down just like the middle class. It's good you are making them savvy about wtf is going on. Once a critical mass decides they're not going to take it anymore, the levy will break.

The internet is important. News of the revolution will spread fast on the internet. There's no point in watching TV, because the revolution will not be televised.

I pray for a mass awakening and revolution. I can't wait to join forces.

Ocelotl ....... living in a cave won't be so bad with so many of us helping each other.

I hear a chorus, "I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE."
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Lady,
The reality is, IS THAT WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I'm all for a BIG CHANGE. We got to do something now, we can't get angry or hide.
The cave and living sustainably will come in handy after all the shedding and the BIG CHANGE.

Ciggy,
You got to think like Ghandhi sometimes or else you will end up dead. Right?
I understand clearly when to go along and not to go along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Ocelotl ....... I'm like you. I'm frustrated not doing anything. You live in the Southwest US, right?

We've got to start somewhere. I'll travel anywhere at any time to join a positive pro-active force. I would be good at organizing peaceful and fun protests like they had in the 60's. I'll even supply the brownies. Having every protester protected as much as possible is important to me.

Please, everyone, keep us informed of any group that is really making a difference and not wasting time.

Last edited by Lady on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:23 pm

The cops say they did everything by the book. Six hours naked in a cell, and they say they didn't strip search her, but it's all on camera......sick bastards.

I had a cop sit on me once to hold me down, and then they put me in a cell. I was loud as hell and cracking jokes about the cops being gay. I had the other prisoners stamping on the floors. The judge threw it out and said I was scape-goated.

Moral of the story: Watch out for a Full Moon in Aries.
:study:
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Ocelotl
I understand clearly when to go along and not to go along.
..... This is the key to success. That's why it's important to get with the right smart people. I protested for the Democrats once. They were supposed to position us where Bush was going to enter and exit in the limo. Talk about a screw up. Rolling Eyes I'd hate to trust somebody stupid with my life.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Ciggy,
That's the problem people think they can live forever. And you know Ghandhi was doing something right if he got assasinated.

Lady, I live in South America, but have family in the Etats Unis. Austria, France, and up in Canada where I stay the most.

Last edited by ocelotl on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaes de Swan Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 pm

"More Americans now are in jail than citizens of all other countries are being held in jails, combined.
Just think about that single fact for a moment."

This (above quote) is sobbering all by itself, enough to want to consider moving out of USA.
Any suggestions in South America?

Ocelotl, What is "Utats Unis?" United States? Are you originally from USA? Which country in South America do you live in? I don't want to (or mean to) cross your line in the sand (of privacy), i do not know where the line is exactly, so tell me if i am?

Last edited by Azaes de Swan on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Ciggy,
I can't view either of your videos for some reason when I click there is nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Embarassed
Excuse me for being a smart European and not understanding CFR... means what?

About the indians I read the other day a statement 95% of them were killed. I'm not sure now how many millions that was... But they didn't waste too many bullets on them - bullets are too expensive. (Being sarcastic.)

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Runa .... Most Americans don't really know what the CFR is:

Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:07 am

Ciggy wrote:
Council on Foreign Relations. It's the parent organization of the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group. David Rockefeller runs that little fiefdom at the moment.

Of course - see how smart I am not realizing CFR ment just that. I know what Council on Foreign Relations and all that other shit are.

P-R-S (Another three letter thing. Me am so smart I never get those.)

Cavalry sabres - yet they needed man-power. Germs do all the trick for you.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:42 am

Lady wrote:Runa .... Most Americans don't really know what the CFR is:

Great video my Lady. I see Bush has taken off his disguise in it and dress in his regular cloths. Good for him. Check him up with Alpha numerology and you'll get 6-33-6. Just a funny side-note which I'm sure they are all too well aware of, those writing this script.

Runa Twisted Evil
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum