Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

+2
Lady
Knight
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele - Page 3 Empty Re: 'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

Post  Spock Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks for posting Ron Paul's new announcement - very insightful. And yes, you have been making some of the same points. I am afraid he is right - just what i have been afraid also.

These big changes are coinciding with the Mayan Cycle ending in 2012?

It seems that you and i are the only ones posting at this time. I wonder if anyone else is still out there...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele - Page 3 Empty Re: 'State of the Revolution' by Edgar J. Steele

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 pm

On Monday, the International Criminal Court indicted Sudan's President Omar Al Bashir for genocide. He is charged with killing hundreds of thousands of people in Sudan and its Darfur region, and corralling the surviving women and girls into terrifying camps where they are being quietly and systematically raped until their peoples are destroyed.

In response, Al Bashir's regime is threatening more terror against Darfurians and the UN, and appealing to powerful international friends who buy oil from and sell weapons to Sudan to give him protection. Al Bashir knows that he will be caught only if other governments, especially Arab and African governments, agree to help the International Criminal Court (for example by arresting him when he travels abroad).

Targeting Al Bashir is our best hope to end the terror of Darfur's rape camps, and take a major step forward for international justice. Many of Sudan's neighbours are Muslim countries where rape is a scandalous crime – and Al Bashir's henchmen have killed and raped thousands of Muslim women.
Many in the international community are concerned that this indictment will undermine attempts to make peace with Al Bashir, and even blame the ICC for threatening peace. Some of those concerns are just a cover for Sudan's oil and arms dealing partners. Others are more legitimate, but must contend with Darfur's victims and survivors, who have the most at stake, and are universally supportive of justice. They say they have seen Al Bashir break every agreement he has signed for 20 years, and that no lasting peace can be signed that leaves a genocidaire with the power to commit his crimes again.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) is a giant step forward for humankind – a single global court, with the power to try any person who has committed the worst crimes against humanity. It has an independent prosecutor, Luis Moreno Ocampo of Argentina, and judges from Brazil, Latvia, and Ghana. This is the first time the ICC has indicted a sitting head of state, and all the world's worst current and future mass criminals are watching closely. Let's send them a clear message: that justice, and the rule of law, are on the march. Let's help make it happen, and make sure that all our governments help the ICC to succeed in this first test, and end the terror of Darfur's people.

I hope these people are not lying about this just to make a profit on these victims.

I also hope this is not a lie about the Sudanese government. Or that the ICC isn't a ploy by the NWO.

I hope this genocide is not the truth.

Hint hint, on the big bold sentence above............ Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Foreign Intelligence Surveilance Act (FISA) of 2008 just signed into law. The government can now track everything you're doing legally.

http://www.druckerbrothers.com/2008/07/fisa-youre-silent-watching-best-friend.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FISA_Amendments_Act_of_2008

So the government can now watch everything you're doing on the internet and on your phone completely legally. And all "past and future" acts of cooperation by ISPs and phone service providers by handing over all your personal information to the government, are now protected from lawsuits. Kinda funny how these kinds of things don't end up on the news.

However, ACLU is challenging the new law in court, and is taking up a full-page newspaper ad in protest, with the names of everyone who signs this petition on it:
http://firedoglake.com/2008/07/10/aclu-to-challenge-new-fisa-law-in-court/

But does the ACLU work for them............

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Welcome to the global dictatorship - better get used to it. Or else...
We can still find freedom in personal liberation.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Ha! "Global Dictatorship" has never been achieved and never will be. Why?
Because as soon as some get close to it, the whole house crumbles down.

Misuse leeds to SELFDESTRUCTION.

Very simple "mechanism" indeed.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 pm

I hope they do crumble, as you say...
In the meanwhile, they are sucking blood out of UK/US (among others).
People suffer too.

Otherwise, we would just be at mercy of a new empire.
Would China be the next oppressor?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:29 am

I don't think it is so much a certain Nation. All Nations are vulnerable, can be blackmailed.
Can be controlled by those who hold the strings in their hands. It might be nice to see
people wanting to put themselfs in charge of their own lifes and taking responsibilty for
their comunity by being an active part of it, instead of being in need of a "shepard" which
Governments provide them with right now. Like I stated many times before. It is not just
"THEM" doing it, it is "US" letting them....

That kind of behaviour is called co-dependency syndrom within the world of psychology.

And then, humanity is at the treshold of a "cosmic consciousness", naturally there are those
at the top who fear the loss of their "total power". Not that they ever had it, but they lived
in that illusion, and the more they fight to prevent change, the faster they bring it about.

Quite interesting. The more they want to control the masses, the more they will loose it.
Mind my words.....it is a natural law and not a personal emo notion.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm

'State of the Revolution'  by Edgar J. Steele - Page 3 Newworldorderorganizatinv8
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

It's strange how the Muslims, the Jews who were called moors and other names were always hated and slaughtered in the past by the echelons of the Vatican/Illuminati/Freemason/Sun cults.

I see the Muslims have been quieted down for WAY too long, and haven't put up the Big fight yet. Unless they have been working behind the scenes all this time. Besides, who would be stupid enough to fight and have all their own people slaughtered. They learned to infiltrate like the Jews, instead.

Nothing has changed.

Then the Germans get in trouble, perhaps by abusing the Illuminati's secrets, UFO technology and all their symbols, they want to rule the world etc, so big brother steps in(U.S and allies/Vatican) WWWI, to punish their child(Germans) for using the esoteric Secrets. It's strange I read the Germans were also slaughtered further back in time, so they were targeted before.

And I agree they (Zionist" "Jesuit" "Christian" "Muslim" "Freemasonry) are all the same in the end. By the fact that they are always fighting each other over Power.

And the real Persephone would say, "HA, false light and dark! To hell with them both!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 am

Oh yeah, you gotta have to go back in time a bit to understand European
history and the rise of the Roman Empire. And you must not forget that
all that children learn in school is solemnly the "Roman Catholic Version" of
History (historic events). No matter if you are an Atheist or whatever else.
This religion rules through politics and propaganda, not faith, or what would
be best: Love and Wisdom.

Most Arabs are totally traumatized. I mean their "conversion" to a monotheistic
System is the freshest, and as with all the ones that went through that before,
they suffer from a kind of AMNESIA concerning their own age old traditions and
collective culture. Well they have a lot of remnants of it to gaze at in Museums,
that is in mostly foreign ones, out of their reach, scattered throughout the
continent. Basically, cut of from it. Old Roman tactics you know....And then
those Masonic Societies try to use other peoples inheritage, to claim it, to twist it.

That is my opinion. If you ask me, they never digested Egypt very well...
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Alot of people are not even allowed to go near or digest anything from Egypt and the like. THey have to be given a fear based monotheistic God.
I just feel that the Germans were being shut up, alot of their history is on the occult based on Egypt and so on.

Speaking of the occult and the Masonic energies...........
I thought this one encounter with a Rosicrucian was bizzare! Before I even knew what the occult was or any of that, this man I was helping on some health issues, burst in one day saying that I saved his life and something about some of his idols going to see me!!, and this and that and going on and on.......for all I know he could have been talking about Jahbulon? but I didn't who that was then. If I would have known what I do now I would have put up my shields against his Gods, because I don't want to have anything to do with entities and the like.

Besides meditation doing WONDERFUL things for me, it opened me up to these things above, a small reason why I don't do that anymore and a reason why I understand the Catholic Church doesn't want us to go inward.
Wow when I think of it, those kind of people came around me when I was meditating. I certainly do not want to attract these kind of energies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum