Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt

Post  Spock Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Dice wrote:Why did you still try to defend me? I am really evil remember.....

Everyone (else) knew you were "really evil"

But, i know you better... i know that you actually are... really really really really evil.

like Spike the Vampire evil Twisted Evil
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt

Post  Dice Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:49 pm

You were defending me so vigorously, that makes us 2 really really really really evil characters Razz

It was us Vampyrs who stopped Suleiman's invasion into Europe.
2300 Croats stopped an entire army of 100.000 Ottoman Muslims.

Sometimes we come in handy to either safe Venice or Vienna...don't we. Twisted Evil

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt - Page 2 25eva50
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm

No, they didn't (think you were a guy)...

Yes, they accused me of being a guy all the time and VV too..

Believe me, I am really glad that I am neither too ugly or a guy, myself Cool
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 am

Dice wrote:@ Vivanus Vivaldi III, you should also edit the post were you accuse me of having hacked into your Outlaw Account. This is not the case. I received an e-mail from (appearantly) you, suggesting to work for Nato and I know you like playing games with people. Now...tell me - I must have really upset you - so much so that you decided to visit me in Berlin in the summer of 2008? Only to see for yourself that I am who I am? Or was you actually trying to impress me? I saw you in Mauerpark on top of the hill about 30 meters away. You was with your "bodyguard" or friend and I signaled to you that I caught you observing me. Later you sat down at the round open-air theater of that park waiting for me to pass by on my way home while you were smiling and nodding your heads at me. I bet you didn't expected the "vampyr" to notice you straight away...or it must have been the shock to encounter the real thing... now one just needs to know what that "real thing" really is and I guess you do know enough. But this whole incidence made me wonder how you were able to locate me that easily. No hard feelings here....I was just surprised to see you, that's all.

I now believe that Uri was innocent. Troy and I think that someone was purposely sending messenges to everyone to divide us. Its a common police tactic.

It was a pure coincidence of encountering Uri in Berlin, she looked sacred so I decided not to go after her. Anyway, I was there to give a harpsichord recital. I won a competition there many times for performing the Harmonous Blacksmith of Handel. I sincerely apologize to Uri, and I will delete the posts if Kris allows me to.

Alan Watt to has become a good friend, and I am sure he doesn't mean ALL masons when talking about Freemasonry. Its not an Elite group though.
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

http://forum.vivianovivaldi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivanus Vivaldi III Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 am

Dice wrote:You were defending me so vigorously, that makes us 2 really really really really evil characters Razz

It was us Vampyrs who stopped Suleiman's invasion into Europe.
2300 Croats stopped an entire army of 100.000 Ottoman Muslims.

Sometimes we come in handy to either safe Venice or Vienna...don't we. Twisted Evil

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt - Page 2 25eva50

I have a vacation home in Lussino. I love Croatia. Everyone in Porec & Rovinj knows me. We sail to Croatia several times a year from my home at Cannaregio. I don't work in Albano, Rome anymore, so that address has expired. I hope we can be good friends. We are very close from each other if you are in Croatia. My step-grandfather was an Istrian Venetian.
Vivanus Vivaldi III
Vivanus Vivaldi III

http://forum.vivianovivaldi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey listen Spock, I ALWAYS knew you are QSC from the Mtsar Forum and that your Kris* sock-puppet-character is just a roleplay character which backfired on the Mtsar Forum in a really bad way....it was the "element" that fucked up the Mtsar forum for good, because I happen to understand more about this stuff than all of you guys do together.. hahahahahahahaha.

Keep sulking....I loved every minute of it and you definetely deserved it SUCKERS....
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Dice wrote:....it was the "element" that fucked up the Mtsar forum for good
What do you mean? i don't get it.

How did the element [discussion] fuck up the mtsar forum?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 am

What do you mean? i don't get it.

I know you don't get it......

Let me put it this way, your magical skills really suck and that's why I get hired
by people like Jackie Chan and you by crooks like Michael Tsarion.

Do you get it now?

How did the element [discussion] fuck up the mtsar forum?

Kris*:

The alchemy of consciousness requires water and fire.
You need both.

Water without fire becomes stagnant.

When water is separated from fire in the alchemy of consciousness,
fire burns without control.

It burns itself out and everything around it.
Eventually what remains will be a barren desert,
Void of life itself.

I knew you would ask me that one day. Do you remember how you predicted that the Mtsar Forum would go down? You thought it wouldn't because you were not speaking seriously, just playing an illusion to gain trust with those opposing Mtsar (for good reasons), and yes you did a good job with that, but I always knew that you were a rat, the only mistake I made was to believe that Ocelotl was a genuine person.

You are maybe a master of deception, but I practice Tai Chi

That's why I always found your element-prediction (go back and read the passage were you said that the Mtsar Forum is going to loose against "WATER"....) extremely amusing.

Kris*: A message can also be carried through the words of another...

Banned from Outlaw Forum for exposing Alan Watt - Page 2 27yxzk2
R.I.P. Michael Tsarion

Now we are even, and Mtsar is ---> toast what else don't you get?

That Vivian came literally face to face with me and than made the right decision? And that's why I respect him.

He surely does not pick random useless fights that get him absolutely no-where..hahaha...

I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you think that I don't know that you have to compensate for not being
a woman, you are even more stupid than I thought. Don't worry, I took care of that too, you won't be able
to misuse women anymore to gain "magical skills", you wannabe-warlock-guys are not worth it, hahahaha.

Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2